3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
I gotta say that NTRman has been getting better and better with all his works, Like I dont personally hate NTR per se but I do tend to avoid it if possible, but there is something in NTRMAN's works that pull you to play it. Im hoping for a NETORI one where - you get to enjoy god tier art and feel good at the same time.

nub01

May 9, 2017
so is ntrman planning to do bestiality? Tsugumi sister and her pet (fuku) they keep referring quite a bit...

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
if i was NTRMAN, i take a long break n after tht continue Adelaide inn 2 or make it remake, and focus on other project tht had been left. "Adelaide inn" i swear it,the game almost perfect to me until 80% of the game and at the end it seem rush.if NTRMAN do the sequel, i would mind to pay 30+ buck for full game.
he won't do it sadly....
he mentioned before in discord that inn game was his most stressful and hated work
I doubt he'll go back to it

superofla

Apr 8, 2020
i cant accpect the dog fxxk gril ....wtf.? Am I normal???? really ,i hope no furry no dog stuff

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Thank God that ntr is avoidable because after reading that the mc would've necked himself if it weren't for that girl I was completely unable to do the ntr path. Also why does even the young girl have to have grandma tits?
you actually play for the story lol I kinda skip it

superofla

Apr 8, 2020
Why would he when he can earn same amount of money with making shit games like every game after the Adelaide is shit ,he realised that this and don't give a shit about public coz every mf in his discord is his ass leaker with fake feedback
what..? i think the game after Adelaide is very good ,why say shit ???,ntrman make game no white dick ,and story are fine

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Why would he when he can earn same amount of money with making shit games like every game after the Adelaide is shit ,he realised that and don't give a shit about public coz every mf in his discord is his ass leaker with fake feedback
naw hes probably the best ethical H-game dev......

he's the only dev that pauses patreon payments when no project is released of the month, how many devs do that?? most are lazy money hungry pieces of trash who miss their release date often and give the fans a sob story

NOW THIS,THISS IS EPIC!!
View attachment 1877124
who's she again, looks familiar from one of the previous games

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
something tells me that in the next update, the students will fuck the teacher. And the type in suckers will remain

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
so this got updated? finally some busty curvy milf who gets fucked by some cunning old guy again? or is it a boy/boyfriend situation again?

superofla

Apr 8, 2020
naw hes probably the best ethical H-game dev......

he's the only dev that pauses patreon payments when no project is released of the month, how many devs do that?? most are lazy money hungry pieces of trash who miss their release date often and give the fans a sob story
that was right ,no like somebody ,yes !!spray and pray !!!! one month ,six picture?? fxxk you spray and pray ,i gave him 8 buck one month!!!!

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes