3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

BlackMessia

Sep 29, 2017
Guys, pls help. My game crush all the thimes after couple of scence in the beggining of a chapter. Do you have any solution of that?

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
I don't really get this type of ntr. The girl doesn't seem to enjoy cheating, cucking or being shared, she is just looking for a vanilla relationship and instead of dating the mc she finds someone else. It feels more like a story about getting dumped than typical "ntr".

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
Lol, no.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What I mean is that she doesn't enjoy the "ntr aspects" of sex, like cheating and being shared, in this scene she just realises the mc is bad at sex and probably starts considering leaving him. The writing makes it feel like she has a vanilla approach to relationships, and is just looking for the better partner and the teacher makes her value sexual pleasure over whatever the mc can offer. It feels more like she dumped him than anything else.
And I know ntrman can write games differently, adelaide inn is a great example where he writes a female character that makes use of ntr and still keeps the mc involved.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: drone4of2
Jul 27, 2020
What I mean is that she doesn't enjoy the "ntr aspects" of sex, like cheating and being shared, in this scene she just realises the mc is bad at sex and probably starts considering leaving him. The writing makes it feel like she has a vanilla approach to relationships, and is just looking for the better partner and the teacher makes her value sexual pleasure over whatever the mc can offer. It feels more like she dumped him than anything else.
And I know ntrman can write games differently, adelaide inn is a great example where he writes a female character that makes use of ntr and still keeps the mc involved.
Nah, sharing is boring as vanilla. Only true NTR with corruption and stealing the girls! Only jealosly, voyeurism, suffering and primal lust.
Only hardcore!

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
Nah, sharing is boring as vanilla. Only true NTR with corruption and stealing the girls. Only hardcore.
It's not really hardcore. For me it feels closer to vanilla, you are just watching a girl changing her mind and going after someone else, if she cheats she does so briefly and then leaves the guy for her new man. Sounds very ordinary.

Jul 27, 2020
It's not really hardcore. For me it feels closer to vanilla, you are just watching a girl changing her mind and going after someone else, if she cheats she does so briefly and then leaves the guy for her new man. Sounds very ordinary.
Only in the end as a result of complete corraption and betrayal. In proccess which is what this game about, we have pure ntr and real cheating.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
Only in the end as a result. In proccess which is what this game about, we have pure ntr and real cheating.
Sure, I'm not saying it's not ntr, just that I don't get this type of ntr, and it feels very unimpactful compared to some other stuff that he wrote in the past. The mentality of the women in my opinion is the most important thing when writing ntr, and even if she is "corrupted" and starts valuing the sexual capabilities of her partners over other things, its only going to feel like ntr if she can somehow manage to make the mc participate in the dynamic of the relationship or if she still feels something for him, otherwise the mc is just spectating a vanilla story in which he no longer takes part.

Last edited:

bendu33

Apr 21, 2017
Hey guys, i've finished the ntr route but when I try the good one, i'm stuck in the MC store when tsugumi says "damn right, we do", click then black background and nothing else, is this the end for now ?

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes