3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
what was this update LOL. so much dialiogue, a less curvy school girl (i guess less curvy to try to show she is younger even tho there are young girls who sometimes have as much or more curves than milfs - hm...) and then no real NTR content (or i missed something?) i personally didn't really like the first autumn version at all but this was... strange. not bad but underwhelming.

does at least spring or summer get an old guy for ntr?

Reactions: evilkitty97

superofla

Apr 8, 2020
The third girl is wearing a yellow uniform,That means she and the protagonist are not in the same school,
The fourth girl looks tough,Maybe a teacher
Now there are no women around the mc,Explain the possibility of transfer? Or revenge
There should be no role for sister, because sister has a cross

Reactions: jaden_yuki

superofla

Apr 8, 2020
what was this update LOL. so much dialiogue, a less curvy school girl (i guess less curvy to try to show she is younger even tho there are young girls who sometimes have as much or more curves than milfs - hm...) and then no real NTR content (or i missed something?) i didn't like the first autumn version at all but this was... strange and confusing.

no dont think so

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
what was this update LOL. so much dialiogue, a less curvy school girl (i guess less curvy to try to show she is younger even tho there are young girls who sometimes have as much or more curves than milfs - hm...) and then no real NTR content (or i missed something?) i personally didn't really like the first autumn version at all but this was... strange. not bad but underwhelming.

Did you have fun with the girl in the gym? That was trigger for ntr.

Reactions: jaden_yuki

OceanOrigami

Feb 12, 2022
Im so confused about people calling the game underwhelming and trash, like what raised your expectations? Its plain ntr . Yall are acting like this was the second season of your favourite anime :LOL:. Just fap and fuck off, your opinion couldnt make less sense.

OceanOrigami

Feb 12, 2022
The third girl is wearing a yellow uniform,That means she and the protagonist are not in the same school,
The fourth girl looks tough,Maybe a teacher
Now there are no women around the mc,Explain the possibility of transfer? Or revenge
There should be no role for sister, because sister has a cross
the girl is going same school i think, she is wearing the same green bow as tsuguimi. Also in japan they wear different clothes during different seasons which is why shes wearing that khaki sweater *probably*

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes