3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
Just finished the game and it was pretty good, but bruh, the ending...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But well, in general this one had little bit better story than the last chapter, just because the girl wasn't dumb like Satoshi's mom, she was just horny (I'm joking, of course she's dumb, but she's a NTR heroine, I can't expect some evangelion level story right here) that's all, so this chapter makes a lot more sense than the last one, but the cost is that is a more generic NTR: Blackmailing and "his cock is bigger lol".

And something I wanted to tell: I just didn't noticed that NTRMAN almost never draws pussies, I even saw some scenes from autumn and it was the same (His comics and past games too, I guess), if I'm right, there are only 2 visible pussies in this game (autumn and winter) and only noticed it because one of them looks weird. I know this is pretty obvious but I guess I was too busy reading the text or watching other things to notice lol. Don't kill me if this sounds dumb :(

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
this game is just more of the same ole same ole. the story line is just more of the same ole rehashed crap in a can. how about some original thoughts for once. the art work looks like the same art work across all ntrmans games. this mom looks just like the other moms in all the other ntrman games. she's identical to the mom from the camping game, and the one with the student coming to live with you. cant remember their names bc they were not that good a game...they are slow and laggy as frak and ive got a top end comp. scale of 1-10...i give this game a 1. no originality, no new art, same ole story line.

InfantV

Jun 10, 2021
My opinion: NTRMan's art is very good and attractive. He sure can draw women you would really like to fuck. His art shows more variance than, for example, Taffy Tales (which I loved). Could have used a bit more variety which indicates to me that he is taking WAAAAAAAAY too much work on his own. Needs to have a writer to sketch and flesh out the story. I love the voice actresses.

While NTR as a genre can be tropey I think it feels that way because real people are WAAAAAY more complex than we can realistically depict on a game that you intend to finish and sell in not an infinite amount of time. There are too many nuances and parts of the couple's lives that we don't see and as such the cheating/cucking seem rushed. The Edge Of is probably the best one that writes such a scenario with verisimilitude. Here, the young woman who basically helped piece MC's life back after his own mother dumped him like a bad turd, essentially rushes into the teacher's dick probably because he touches a sore point for Tsugumi: daddy issues. Young women with daddy issues is a cliché which may be trite but does happen in real life.

As an aside, big dick is only a part of the NTR spectrum but not the worst. Someone I know, let's call him Marius was dating Tiffany...while she was getting some other D on the side. They ended up conceiving and Tiffany got pregnant (by Marius). A few months later, the pregnancy had to be terminated due to some horrific congenital defect the baby would've had. Apparently Marius hadn't disclosed some genetic thing his family had and he was a carrier. Tiffany and him start fighting to keep the relationship going. Tiffany eventually convinced Marius to get snipped to prevent another possible pregnancy that would have to be terminated. She ends up breaking up with him, get knocked up by someone else who ends up skating away. Guess who ends up raising "their" baby...and Tiffany wasn't a looker either, she was VERY average looking so it wasn't that she looked like Sofia Vergara or something. When a mutual friend told me this, I got chills.

SuicideBoy69

Aug 14, 2021
It took longer than expected. But I’ve managed to upload the at least. The second part should be up once XVIDEO’s sorts out it’s encoding shit.
Thanks bro, you're a hero and don't worry, upload the second part when you have time, there's no rush! :')

superofla

Apr 8, 2020
My opinion: NTRMan's art is very good and attractive. He sure can draw women you would really like to fuck. His art shows more variance than, for example, Taffy Tales (which I loved). Could have used a bit more variety which indicates to me that he is taking WAAAAAAAAY too much work on his own. Needs to have a writer to sketch and flesh out the story. I love the voice actresses.

While NTR as a genre can be tropey I think it feels that way because real people are WAAAAAY more complex than we can realistically depict on a game that you intend to finish and sell in not an infinite amount of time. There are too many nuances and parts of the couple's lives that we don't see and as such the cheating/cucking seem rushed. The Edge Of is probably the best one that writes such a scenario with verisimilitude. Here, the young woman who basically helped piece MC's life back after his own mother dumped him like a bad turd, essentially rushes into the teacher's dick probably because he touches a sore point for Tsugumi: daddy issues. Young women with daddy issues is a cliché which may be trite but does happen in real life.

As an aside, big dick is only a part of the NTR spectrum but not the worst. Someone I know, let's call him Marius was dating Tiffany...while she was getting some other D on the side. They ended up conceiving and Tiffany got pregnant (by Marius). A few months later, the pregnancy had to be terminated due to some horrific congenital defect the baby would've had. Apparently Marius hadn't disclosed some genetic thing his family had and he was a carrier. Tiffany and him start fighting to keep the relationship going. Tiffany eventually convinced Marius to get snipped to prevent another possible pregnancy that would have to be terminated. She ends up breaking up with him, get knocked up by someone else who ends up skating away. Guess who ends up raising "their" baby...and Tiffany wasn't a looker either, she was VERY average looking so it wasn't that she looked like Sofia Vergara or something. When a mutual friend told me this, I got chills.
wft????The maury show ???it become true??

superofla

Apr 8, 2020
why i like ntr ,in someway , The maury show Affected me,you should watch, like why my girlfrenid sleep with my bro , In fact, my brother and I made a bet on a pack of cigarettes and $50,my girlfriend will not sleep with my bro ,now ,i lost .
or my wife sleep to my dad,balbalbal,god ,this show gives me inspire。

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Just played the game for the very first time. One question:

How does the dev update the game? Is the Autumn episode finished and continued in the winter episode or are we expected to revisit it in the future due to the "TO BE CONTINUED" line?

It confuses me because Azusa's pov does not have that line and seems to be finished. Thanks in advance.

raidenwestler

Aug 27, 2019
Just finished the game and it was pretty good, but bruh, the ending...

But well, in general this one had little bit better story than the last chapter, just because the girl wasn't dumb like Satoshi's mom, she was just horny (I'm joking, of course she's dumb, but she's a NTR heroine, I can't expect some evangelion level story right here) that's all, so this chapter makes a lot more sense than the last one, but the cost is that is a more generic NTR: Blackmailing and "his cock is bigger lol".

And something I wanted to tell: I just didn't noticed that NTRMAN almost never draws pussies, I even saw some scenes from autumn and it was the same (His comics and past games too, I guess), if I'm right, there are only 2 visible pussies in this game (autumn and winter) and only noticed it because one of them looks weird. I know this is pretty obvious but I guess I was too busy reading the text or watching other things to notice lol. Don't kill me if this sounds dumb :(

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
So far this game has: Satoshi from The Rural Homecoming 2 (99% confirmed), Mitsuko from Mother's Lesson and Kyouko from A camp with mom... a lot of crossovers, man, I can't wait for NCU (Ntrman Cinematic Universe). I have some good options for the cast: Willem Dafoe as the Goblin from The queen who adopted a goblin, Terry Crews as the tribe chief from Awakening of a goddess and Scarlett Johansson as Mira from The adelaide inn.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Just played the game for the very first time. One question:

How does the dev update the game? Is the Autumn episode finished and continued in the winter episode or are we expected to revisit it in the future due to the "TO BE CONTINUED" line?

It confuses me because Azusa's pov does not have that line and seems to be finished. Thanks in advance.
Imagine this game as a Book.

Seasons of Loss = Book

Autumn = Chapter 1

That's why when judging/rating this game. People should wait until the full story is told. We are barely on Chapter 2 = Winter. There's still Chapters 3 and 4 which is Spring and Summer coming up to complete this whole game story.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
So far this game has: Satoshi from The Rural Homecoming 2 (99% confirmed), Mitsuko from Mother's Lesson and Kyouko from A camp with mom... a lot of crossovers, man, I can't wait for NCU (Ntrman Cinematic Universe). I have some good options for the cast: Willem Dafoe as the Goblin from The queen who adopted a goblin, Terry Crews as the tribe chief from Awakening of a goddess and Scarlett Johansson as Mira from The adelaide inn.
I agree. NTRman is a genius. He's already been building his own universe since Adelaide Inn when The Queen makes a cameo.

Reactions: stupid_army

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
There are 2 NTRman Game universes(UNOFFICIAL):

(The list are in chronological time-line order UNOFFICIALLY)

Medieval Era:
1st.
2nd.

Modern Era:
1st.
2nd.
3rd.
4th.
5th.
6th.
7th.
8th.
9th.

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2022
love the art of this man but maaaaan why the winter part forces you to watch the girls pov?? I like to experience it after i do the first run, NTRMAN is great in doing this but idk why he opted to show both sides at the same time like cmon man let me use my imagination a lil

NeroGami

Jul 29, 2017

Medieval Era:
-The Queen who adopted a Goblin
-Adelaide Inn

Modern Era:
-The Rural Homecoming 1
-A Small Village (Seasons of Loss: Summer)
-Seasons of Loss: Autumn
-Camp with Mom
-Seasons of Loss: Winter
-Seasons of Loss: Spring
-Camp with Mom EXTEND+
-Mother's Lessons: ~Mitsuko~
-Rural Homecoming 2: Shiori
I hope we get some crossover ntr like what happened in Adelaide Inn with the queen. Mitsuko is looking too fine, not only is she a milf but she's also Satoshi's homeroom teacher.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Anyone else get a green screen during the sex scenes?
Like I have no clue whats causing this and its only on the sez scenes
Untitled.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Jesus78

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017

Medieval Era:
-The Queen who adopted a Goblin
-Adelaide Inn

Modern Era:
-The Rural Homecoming 1
-A Small Village (Seasons of Loss: Summer)
-Seasons of Loss: Autumn
-Camp with Mom
-Seasons of Loss: Winter
-Seasons of Loss: Spring
-Camp with Mom EXTEND+
-Mother's Lessons: ~Mitsuko~
-Rural Homecoming 2: Shiori
Someone should create a wiki or a flow chart to track which characters appear in what game.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes