3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
I wonder if the last two episodes will have new mc,from ntr ending of autumn episode,Satoshi doesn't look like he want's to be anymore related to any girl or it is also possible for Satoshi to become the antagonist....can't wait.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
love the art of this man but maaaaan why the winter part forces you to watch the girls pov?? I like to experience it after i do the first run, NTRMAN is great in doing this but idk why he opted to show both sides at the same time like cmon man let me use my imagination a lil
Exactly. I'm a long time supporter of "The Man" and I'll continue to support him but IMHO this was a major storytelling mistake. NTR stories are at their best when they play upon the delicious gap between what the player/reader knows and what the protagonist does('nt). I wish NTRMan would patch this.

Tratamiento

Dec 29, 2018
kinda like the winter, especially the ending
quite curious on how ntrman will take satoshi on the next season
since i guess it's gonna be the gyaru, i wonder if it's gonna be satoshi's story on how he'll be a Delinquent or some sort, since winter's ending kinda tease that.

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
So far this game has: Satoshi from The Rural Homecoming 2 (99% confirmed), Mitsuko from Mother's Lesson and Kyouko from A camp with mom... a lot of crossovers, man, I can't wait for NCU (Ntrman Cinematic Universe). I have some good options for the cast: Willem Dafoe as the Goblin from The queen who adopted a goblin, Terry Crews as the tribe chief from Awakening of a goddess and Scarlett Johansson as Mira from The adelaide inn.
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Damien125

Dec 30, 2020
Ok so if anyone wants to watch the new update since it seems some people are having issues i found a video that shows both sides (apologies to the developers and others)The happy ending and the standard ntr stuff. From what I've seen I'm shocked that he even put a happy end at all. I even like the effect used when it happens. Shame it was too short. As for the standard stuff though, it was better then the first part in some cases. Do like what the implications are and I hope future updates explore the alternate takes even further or add onto the first part.
(Happy end)

(Ntr end)

Mar 26, 2022
Spring may have bestiality, i don't know who is this Fuku, but the implication is there.
It may also become a Satoshi's based story now in a Netori.
Because the only girl left is the sister.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
this is what satoshi did to Shiori

View attachment 1850730

and this is Tsugumi, talk about trauma

View attachment 1850739
Ever figured out what Tsugumi's collar tattoo says? I can kinda decipher "Live to the ______" then, it gets unrecognizable after that.
I couldn't, but that makes sense. I want to compare it with Shiori's tattoo, but I don't have the game or the CGs here.
here's the game's CG:

I think the Tsugumi's tattoo is written "live to the fullest"
Close enough

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Spring may have bestiality, i don't know who is this Fuku, but the implication is there.
It may also become a Satoshi's based story now in a Netori.
Because the only girl left is the sister.
pretty sure spring is about the gal from whaat seems to be another school

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
You need to reject Tsu-chan in the school gym, you will unlock scene 19 playing that path.
Ah thank you. The problem is , i geot endless loading when choose that option hahaha. Guess i need to wait another update.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Ok so if anyone wants to watch the new update since it seems some people are having issues i found a video that shows both sides (apologies to the developers and others)The happy ending and the standard ntr stuff. From what I've seen I'm shocked that he even put a happy end at all. I even like the effect used when it happens. Shame it was too short. As for the standard stuff though, it was better then the first part in some cases. Do like what the implications are and I hope future updates explore the alternate takes even further or add onto the first part.
(Happy end)

(Ntr end)
Oh my thank you so much!

Also does anyone think NTRMAN game need more save slots?

Feb 9, 2021
looks like the author unlock some options for us "to peeking" of 'Happy End' scenario, and i apreciate it.

NB: 'Happy End' scenario for Azusa is not found ( :ROFLMAO: ), Please wait until next patch.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 49 Votes