3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Imagine this game as a Book.

Seasons of Loss = Book

Autumn = Chapter 1

That's why when judging/rating this game. People should wait until the full story is told. We are barely on Chapter 2 = Winter. There's still Chapters 3 and 4 which is Spring and Summer coming up to complete this whole game story.
Yup and even after that it's not finished since NTRMAN will have to tie up the choices. (chap 1 Tsu meeting).

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Yup and even after that it's not finished since NTRMAN will have to tie up the choices. (chap 1 Tsu meeting).
Well yeah, I haven't even written my rating for this game yet because, it is incomplete. People here gave 1 - 3 stars for autumn, 3 stars for winter not knowing that the game story isn't finished yet as a whole. It's like reviewing GTA 5 as whole only playing Micheal and Franklins perspective and not even playing trevors. I believe if Adelaide Inn had not existed, this game would have gotten 5 stars.

Truyeet

Dec 29, 2021
Well yeah, I haven't even written my rating for this game yet because, it is incomplete. People here gave 1 - 3 stars for autumn, 3 stars for winter not knowing that the game story isn't finished yet as a whole. It's like reviewing GTA 5 as whole only playing Micheal and Franklins perspective and not even playing trevors. I believe if Adelaide Inn had not existed, this game would have gotten 5 stars.
You are right in that regard, but I think what most people have issues with is the pacing overall. In both iterations everything happens so fast. Like there isn't enough time to process anything and things just happen just like that.

Maybe you are right, the final completed game will probably be better overall. We will have to wait and see.

Feb 9, 2021
looks like the author unlock some options for us "to peeking" of 'Happy End' scenario, and i apreciate it.

NB: 'Happy End' scenario for Azusa is not found ( :ROFLMAO: ), Please wait until next patch.
S.O.S: i think the reason i can't unlock Christmas scene is because my old laptop. If there's any possibility for set up my 1.80 GHz CPU and 4 GB RAM laptop, please tell me.

uctv

Feb 6, 2019
:ROFLMAO:Thankyou for the update but god the black screen made me delete this and I just went to some website to watch the gameplay video/gallery

Feb 9, 2021
I hate NTR but I want to know about story what happened in there and damn.... why NTRman good with art like this. he made characters that I like but all of them are about NTR :cry::cry::cry: at least netori please ??? :KEK: *I wish satoshi will have a happy life since his mother did that to him
don't worry, regarding to the post of some faithfull fans in this thread it will going to "REVENGE" at the end of the story' and the author will unlock all of possibility that make MC happy live forever when this game have complete development

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
I hate NTR but I want to know about story what happened in there and damn.... why NTRman good with art like this. he made characters that I like but all of them are about NTR :cry::cry::cry: at least netori please ??? :KEK: *I wish satoshi will have a happy life since his mother did that to him
The creator's name is NTR-man..like NTR ... Man.. get it? NTR aka Netorare - MAN...NTRman.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Neither the 32 or 64 bit is working for me. The game doesn't run. It's just a white screen. Any fixes for this?

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes