3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Dooble

May 3, 2018
Guys I want to share a story about NTRMAN and me with U.

I never liked NTR games at all but loved NTRMAN games. until I knew some days ago that I was betrayed by a "friend", kissed and planned to have sex with the girl I like while she just played with me. I confronted my "friend" for being an asshole and he just tried to humilliate me, but didn't gave him the satisfaction and just got out. The girl does not care about at all, and DUDE, that shit hurts like hell in real life.

I've got what I deserved for enjoy this shit and now I'm cursed to never take it just like fiction anymore.

Don't judge you, but be carefull with this shit.

This is my official retirement on the genre. I'll miss U, NTRMAN comunity... Maybe I'd be back if the cucked gets revenge but no for now. Hope you never live that thing and enjoy fapping to this while you can.
ok

DarkSoulsBro

Jun 1, 2022
The uploadhaven link is sus, it tries to download an .iso file and attempts to disguise it throwing zip into the name of the file. Better to avoid that link and use one of the other three winx64 links.

animeboi314

Feb 18, 2020
Does anyone think he's going to also continue from the good ending or is he just going to ignore all of the other choices he didn't finish and just skip to the next girl?

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes