3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so this game has a love route too? I thought that only adelaide inn remake had one any idea if the other games also have love routes?

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2017
Judging from the teaser that is obviously Lust, it seems we are getting that first, then Spring. I'm all for it, though I expect Lust to be straightforward and short. Like a nice in between the big releases.

Aaronnade

Jun 13, 2021
I was a supporter on his patreon, but I canceled, when the quality of his games plummeted.
Also, stfu... :FacePalm:
Just because this website is what it is, it doesn't mean people can't voice opinions, or creators can't be criticized.
Bro I'm interested in your head portrait, where does it come from? Thanks.

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
no but it makes sense considering he has only posted teasers of tlv and not sol since early september, work on sol has been slow as well and he always releases his games in the first half of the month iirc, so jan 16 or so would be like 4 and a half months since he returned and started that project, would be surprised if it wasn't finished by then
Voyage was at 50% by October, not sure about January but it's def out by Q1
Incidentally, Drusilla is also at 40% in October, and the Trello for SoL has been stuck since November. If he still has that writer's block we may see both Voyage and Drusilla before SoL updates

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
no but it makes sense considering he has only posted teasers of tlv and not sol since early september, work on sol has been slow as well and he always releases his games in the first half of the month iirc, so jan 16 or so would be like 4 and a half months since he returned and started that project, would be surprised if it wasn't finished by then
you are Amazing.....

phr1510

Dec 22, 2019
So means if i wanna play this game have to play as Satoshi who's mom and crush is getting action, if yes it sucks hard cause i really loved his work nice artwork, way he narrated it. Just started didn't see first scene yet. Is there any of his work where protagonist gets action
In Camp With Mom and My Annoying Friend Who Wants to Rail Her (EXTEND), action with her friend mom
In Adelaide inn remake/2 , with elf girl and Catgirl

Reactions: antokar
3.40 star(s) 49 Votes