3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I was fiddling with ntrman games and noticed something. a while ago I saw someone saying and showing that there were concept arts of costumes that weren't used in Adelaide inn, but that's inaccurate, there are actually assets for each of these costumes. so it's possible to compose mira with each costume that was not used.

take a look, here's the list of costumes that I think weren't used (correct me if I'm wrong)
BUNNY_JACK.png DEMONLORD.png GOLD_BIKINI.png EMERALD_DRESS.png HEART_HOLE.png NAKED_APRON.png PARTIAL_TIGHTS.png PURPLE_LEOTARD.png WITCH_NIGHOUT.png CRYSTAL_ONEPIECE.png

I know a total of zero about art, but I decided to toy with and managed to make this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you guys think it's any good, I'll do the other costumes as well.

in SOL there are also unused costumes for tsugumi, 2 of them are from her pregnant. there's also an interesting unused outfit for azusa too. but in ntrman recent games (from camp with mom onwards), the standing pics are animated, and looking into it I think they are on fbx images, but that's way out of my league. here, take a look.

texture_00 #25405.png texture_00.png

here are the Adelaide inn assets if someone wants to toy with them. later I'll try to compose pregnant tsugumi's pics

death48

Mar 29, 2019
I was fiddling with ntrman games and noticed something. a while ago I saw someone saying and showing that there were concept arts of costumes that weren't used in Adelaide inn, but that's inaccurate, there are actually assets for each of these costumes. so it's possible to compose mira with each costume that was not used.

take a look, here's the list of costumes that I think weren't used (correct me if I'm wrong)
View attachment 2313232 View attachment 2313234 View attachment 2313236 View attachment 2313235 View attachment 2313237 View attachment 2313238 View attachment 2313240 View attachment 2313241 View attachment 2313242 View attachment 2313233

I know a total of zero about art, but I decided to toy with and managed to make this:

in SOL there are also unused costumes for tsugumi, 2 of them are from her pregnant. there's also an interesting unused outfit for azusa too. but in ntrman recent games (from camp with mom onwards), the standing pics are animated, and looking into it I think they are on fbx images, but that's way out of my league. here, take a look.

View attachment 2313217 View attachment 2313221

here are the Adelaide inn assets if someone wants to toy with them. later I'll try to compose pregnant tsugumi's pics
with Azusa too it would be great :D

Jun 22, 2021

View attachment 2313232 View attachment 2313234 View attachment 2313236 View attachment 2313235 View attachment 2313237 View attachment 2313238 View attachment 2313240 View attachment 2313241 View attachment 2313242 View attachment 2313233

View attachment 2313217 View attachment 2313221

Where did you get these files form?

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
Man, this game hurts, I don't think I'll be able to finish it. From the beginning with the mother's story I wanted to fight against everyone, against the mother for hurting her son, the idiot Kujo and who knows what else.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Finished it, hope you like it!
the difference between mira corruption 1 and 2 is the hair color, I prefer the second, but I was conflicted so I did both

Where did you get these files form?
extracted it from the game folder using software called AssetStudio, here's a tutorial for it:

Last edited:

phr1510

Dec 22, 2019
the difference between mira corruption 1 and 2 is the hair color, I prefer the second, but I was conflicted so I did both

extracted it from the game folder using software called AssetStudio, here's a tutorial for it:
maybe you create a mod that replace old one ingame

Nov 18, 2019

thank you

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021

Whoa! Looks amazing!! Thanks!

Reactions: curuchett

death48

Mar 29, 2019

yooo do that too for the best waifu Azusa pleasee

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
i watched a lot of ntr hentai and a lot of ntr comics but this game ate the cake i never felt really so angry playing a game i actually wanted him to kill his mother or something cause wtf i really wanna see in the next season thats gonna be released in 2023 some type or revenge on his mother and his girl friend does any one else want that or is it just me i really want the mc to avenge him self for real
I feel like you

Reactions: tonixp

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
does anyone here sub to his patreon/fanbox? I want to know if there are different versions of this pic, without letters, landscape, etc

E2eelgBVcAAxBCk.jpeg

Reactions: joezone

superofla

Apr 8, 2020
why no any news...,
Tomorrow is the last day of 2023 in my country,cant play new game in 2022, no....................

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes