3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

superofla

Apr 8, 2020
I don't think he should be able to finish his sol in the first quarter of 2023,and his last news is he said to give him more time to Finsh his work in 2022.9.24,now we are in 2023.1.22,wait and wait and wait

superofla

Apr 8, 2020
happy i am not alone some time of redemption will be amazing if its added in the next season
It may be a bad ending, because many people have guessed that the protagonist is the yellow hair of the rh2, and he also realized this, so he tried to rewrite the direction of the work, resulting in the stagnation of his work progress. Don't forget his name,ntrman

Sieg113

Aug 19, 2019
expect an announcement this week for lust next month (Feb 5 - 18), as for SOL, probably a march release at this point. im hoping its because hes working to make sure his other two releases come on time
this guy is working on lust since september and he still dont seem to have finished, what a fucking joke

notjonny

Feb 22, 2020
Finished it, hope you like it!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the difference between mira corruption 1 and 2 is the hair color, I prefer the second, but I was conflicted so I did both

extracted it from the game folder using software called AssetStudio, here's a tutorial for it:
The fact that the best girl is here (Mira) is already enough to please a simple man like me

notjonny

Feb 22, 2020
this guy is working on lust since september and he still dont seem to have finished, what a fucking joke
He's working on multiple projects at the same time, not just one. His last public post on patreon where he announced the new projects to be done alongside the new female character for SOL, he also told us that, for his health sake, development would take more than what used to take. Give the man the time he deserves. He's pretty generous with the billing to begin with, given the quality of the content he produces, theres no reason to press him.

Sieg113

Aug 19, 2019
He's working on multiple projects at the same time, not just one. His last public post on patreon where he announced the new projects to be done alongside the new female character for SOL, he also told us that, for his health sake, development would take more than what used to take. Give the man the time he deserves. He's pretty generous with the billing to begin with, given the quality of the content he produces, theres no reason to press him.
we have 1 update in almost 3 months, even on the trello board you can see that he didnt update that shit since november, and you say to me that we have to wait until february or even march? seriously?

death48

Mar 29, 2019
I dont know when he upload that but it got leaked some way it appears that he deletes his post fast on discord, but from that image people are saying that no update on february too so thats sadge, we hope something comes up on march (ok it was a post from his twitter on 20 of december)

Fkbzm-KagAEo9PE.jpg

Last edited:

notjonny

Feb 22, 2020
we have 1 update in almost 3 months, even on the trello board you can see that he didnt update that shit since november, and you say to me that we have to wait until february or even march? seriously?
Yes, especially if you arent a supporter. I would understand that people would be mad if they were supporting him with no updates, like with ICSTOR, but NTRMAN warns you in advance if theres any content coming up, so that people can save some money. Again, give him time

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes