3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I dont know when he upload that but it got leaked some way it appears that he deletes his post fast on discord, but from that image people are saying that no update on february too so thats sadge, we hope something comes up on march (ok it was a post from his twitter on 20 of december)

View attachment 2332945
Yes, especially if you arent a supporter. I would understand that people would be mad if they were supporting him with no updates, like with ICSTOR, but NTRMAN warns you in advance if theres any content coming up, so that people can save some money. Again, give him time
he pauses the billing, so it's unnecessary to unsubscribe. the billing for February is paused and we don't know if it'll be resumed in March

Reactions: blaqkthespian

NekoBrother

Jul 12, 2022
for sake of his health, he should think about working on one game at a time then complete it and finalize it because its not good for his health if he works on multiple projects...we all love his works but sadly his health is not good and hes delaying his works as well

BLOODPHANTOM

Sep 5, 2018
It may be a bad ending, because many people have guessed that the protagonist is the yellow hair of the rh2, and he also realized this, so he tried to rewrite the direction of the work, resulting in the stagnation of his work progress. Don't forget his name,ntrman
yup nothing can come good from this name

Mango255

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if anyone has talked about and maybe my brain is thinking too much on it but the menu has a very subtle creak of something swinging back and forth. My only guess given the events so far is it's a rope and the mc is the one hanging from it? But again maybe I'm thinking too far into things. Solid game though overall I don't mind how rushed it feels cause sometimes I just wanna get into the dirt of it all. Though I do think I enjoy the perspective format of seeing the events from the mc POV and then after seeing the events from the girls POV. While it definitely is slower than just jumping into the meat and potatoes I think there is something unique about the build up and seeing the signs of corruption outside of the actual events.

Side note as well what the fuck was up with the '<color="#46C7F5">L0xt@Aq317aR-f5t8i0n' thing? I looked up the color code and noticed some of the highlighted text at one point matched it but other than that what the hell was that about? Is it a reference to another NTRman game? Even tried looking into it and only found 2 comments about it, neither went anywhere. If anyone knows please let me know cause I definitely am out of the loop there.

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Not sure if anyone has talked about and maybe my brain is thinking too much on it but the menu has a very subtle creak of something swinging back and forth. My only guess given the events so far is it's a rope and the mc is the one hanging from it? But again maybe I'm thinking too far into things. Solid game though overall I don't mind how rushed it feels cause sometimes I just wanna get into the dirt of it all. Though I do think I enjoy the perspective format of seeing the events from the mc POV and then after seeing the events from the girls POV. While it definitely is slower than just jumping into the meat and potatoes I think there is something unique about the build up and seeing the signs of corruption outside of the actual events.

Side note as well what the fuck was up with the '<color="#46C7F5">L0xt@Aq317aR-f5t8i0n' thing? I looked up the color code and noticed some of the highlighted text at one point matched it but other than that what the hell was that about? Is it a reference to another NTRman game? Even tried looking into it and only found 2 comments about it, neither went anywhere. If anyone knows please let me know cause I definitely am out of the loop there.
plays one ntrman game and this happens lmao, you might be onto something here

Reactions: Lolijoi

Mango255

Oct 25, 2017
what is this? I don't remember it
So during the mothers POV around the part where she is explaining the job of the bookstore to Kujo, she notices a box with a certain book in it and upon referring to the book the game glitches in a very odd fashion during the glitching effect the text " <color="#46C7F5">L0xt@Aq317aR-f5t8i0n " is shown. After the glitching both her and Kujo seem to be confused as to what just happened. Aside from that I really don't have a clue as to the point of this event.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
So during the mothers POV around the part where she is explaining the job of the bookstore to Kujo, she notices a box with a certain book in it and upon referring to the book the game glitches in a very odd fashion during the glitching effect the text " <color="#46C7F5">L0xt@Aq317aR-f5t8i0n " is shown. After the glitching both her and Kujo seem to be confused as to what just happened. Aside from that I really don't have a clue as to the point of this event.
aside from what looks like an HTML tag, it appears to be a leet text maybe?

superofla

Apr 8, 2020
Here is a news . The current work(sol or v) has not yet entered the translation stage, from japnese forum,
The order of development should be translation( 7 days), and then role dubbing( 14 days),guys ,We may have to wait until March

Jul 22, 2017
Here is a news . The current work(sol or v) has not yet entered the translation stage, from japnese forum,
The order of development should be translation( 7 days), and then role dubbing( 14 days),guys ,We may have to wait until March
Can you share source?

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Q1 2023 is just a target release, it can be postponed

joezone

Sep 28, 2020
the translator, Call me Sherlock Holmes,
I saw another post of him mentioning whether there would be a human and animal story(that sister), and he made a strange smile Emoji
No...maybe, I think it looks Chinese(so many kanji).
This is just a translator's response to the progress of the ntrman's game, right?
As the picture shows, the translator replied: sorry, I don't know......

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes