3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Aaronnade

Jun 13, 2021
Some members in Discord of NTRMAN noticed that Norman's Adelaide Inn was published on Dlsite on Feb 9th.

But now the selling has been stopped.
I think the sale was stopped by NTRMAN or its team.
Through this incident, we should be able to conclude that NTRMAN or his team still exists.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: baphometx

Jesus78

Feb 10, 2022
Some members in Discord of NTRMAN noticed that Norman's Adelaide Inn was published on Dlsite on Feb 9th.

Through this incident, we should be able to conclude that NTRMAN or his team still exists.

superofla

Apr 8, 2020

but,why?why stopped sale?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
was that game "a small village" finished? btw does fanbox have stuff that patreon does? seems like Im missing stuff from when I was subbed edit: seems like ntrman had to remove stuff from patreon I hope fanbox has everything on it

Last edited:

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
It hasn't been released yet.
i found another one only has 2 sex scenes. beta version. tho idk im confused check small village. they have the same model. is the small village abandoned?

Last edited:

forfuna

Apr 11, 2020
i found another one only has 2 sex scenes. beta version. tho idk im confused check small village. they have the same model. is the small village abandoned?

That's one of his first projects, he dropped it long time ago. Now when the NTR picture expands, he decided to link those events (mostly) into one big picture, let's just call it "NTRMan's World", sort of. :LOL:

Reactions: dzenpie
3.40 star(s) 49 Votes