3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
That's one of his first projects, he dropped it long time ago. Now when the NTR picture expands, he decided to link those events (mostly) into one big picture, let's just call it "NTRMan's World", sort of. :LOL:
yeah got me so confused, so ntrman's just imported the old char to the new series. and mfkers dont know what TBA means

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Has Ntrmans' progress been so slow because he works on multiple games at once or did he decrease his pacing generally?

I wonder if we will see two or even three games released at almost at the same time or this is the new average to wait for a new game...

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
It's strange that when a "public figure" has no news for a long time, someone will always say that he is dead. I really think these people are mentally ill.

• Haha
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
Honestly, I knew some shit like this was coming.. This buddy just burned out his brains because of so many projects at the same time with such frequent updates of everything.
I hope he finds the pace of work that suits him best.

Reactions: VK-501
Feb 11, 2022
It was a pool, people vote for him to not make anymore android ports since it took time, so end up slowing more the process of creating, and also end up having a downgrade on quality since it needed to be a realistic size to be available on a phone. Since he stopped putting ports, the quality has been a lot more better with Voices, animations, etc

Reactions: jaden_yuki
Feb 11, 2022
Has Ntrmans' progress been so slow because he works on multiple games at once or did he decrease his pacing generally?

I wonder if we will see two or even three games released at almost at the same time or this is the new average to wait for a new game...
I think you guys forgot that he is also introducing a new system to his games, something similar to RPG Maker style. Looking to the % of the games, it looks like he works on each one on different occasions to sustain his creativity, since he has trouble on having ideias while only working on one game( which was one of the causes why he end up kinda hating Adelaide's inn, it's his largest game on the setting).

Feb 11, 2022
There were already some images of it being apply to Drusilla and TOATG (Which is the one i am most hyped for, since It's his best comic). It's safe to say that he was working on it since he was feeling depressed ( as a escape way, maybe? or just because the time off face him more ideas )

Feb 11, 2022
yeaah i think that is because of the game mode with up view like RPG games that he is trying to release, maybe he is having problems with this engine, thats why i prefer RenPy games like he always make, and only improving animations and Voice Acting and the length of the game because the contents falls short.
If he stays that way, will be kinda hard to compete with games like Summer Shattering, its
Not sure if anyone has talked about and maybe my brain is thinking too much on it but the menu has a very subtle creak of something swinging back and forth. My only guess given the events so far is it's a rope and the mc is the one hanging from it? But again maybe I'm thinking too far into things. Solid game though overall I don't mind how rushed it feels cause sometimes I just wanna get into the dirt of it all. Though I do think I enjoy the perspective format of seeing the events from the mc POV and then after seeing the events from the girls POV. While it definitely is slower than just jumping into the meat and potatoes I think there is something unique about the build up and seeing the signs of corruption outside of the actual events.

Side note as well what the fuck was up with the '<color="#46C7F5">L0xt@Aq317aR-f5t8i0n' thing? I looked up the color code and noticed some of the highlighted text at one point matched it but other than that what the hell was that about? Is it a reference to another NTRman game? Even tried looking into it and only found 2 comments about it, neither went anywhere. If anyone knows please let me know cause I definitely am out of the loop there.

I don't think the story of Satoshi will end up with him dying, the developing of Satoshi itself looks like he is always taking something from the antagonist of the game before. On the second game he kinda reassembles his bullying on the way he acts and look, the first Satoshi wouldn't had sex with his friend on the school, almost like he learned a lession from having his mother fucked.

That makes you think if the third game its not the "final straw" of Satoshi, the girl is a Gyaru, meaning that Satoshi has spear headed on this world of people demonized by the traditional society, since he always is declining as the story goes on. the gyaru or will corrupt him herself, or another person will do it, a villain that has not yet appeared before ( i wouldn't be surprise if the first villain re-appears on this game, people from another game can appears too since its in the same place as Mother Lesson's and Camp with Mom)

It's kinda illogical that Satoshi dies, because there wouldn't have sense making a extra history, which is, perhaps, the story where Satoshi himself its the bullying, since in the old game the mother had been corrupted by her son's bully. i think i can safely bet that Satoshi its connected to that extra someway, maybe the consequence of his action, maybe appearing himself, who knows.

but i am wondering about his friend sister, on Adelaide and Camp with Mom, we had the opportunity to fuck the additional female characters, i would really be intrigued if he ain't gonna try to do advances on her, or having something occult reveled (i know everybody here thinks that she is having sex with the dog, since she used him as a comparative to Satoshi status of boyfriend)

Euma

Dec 19, 2017
After hearing he's "almost committing suicide" tweet" months ago, I've already lost hope of him in releasing new H-Games even before the season 3.5 teaser on October.

You just can't return to your usual life or work after experiencing that near-death experience in your life.
That's why I'm slowly moving on from him and his content and advice anyone to stop dming him in discord about updates.

forfuna

Apr 11, 2020
I always find it kinda funny when the ones with no support are the ones with the highest demands on the guy. Just relax, you vultures; don't push him since you don't have that permission anyway, with or without the support. If that horny bothers you, just go find some real work to do, don't just put your hand in the pant :poop:

Feb 11, 2022
I always find it kinda funny when the ones with no support are the ones with the highest demands on the guy. Just relax, you vultures; don't push him since you don't have that permission anyway, with or without the support. If that horny bothers you, just go find some real work to do, don't just put your hand in the pant :poop:
People nowadays really think it's easy to do things when your games are leaked in less than 5 Hours. If he at least was like ICSTOR or Eromersive, then i would understand the rant, but he even announces when he ain't gonna be able to deliver something and take the money pendency away

Last edited:

forfuna

Apr 11, 2020
People nowadays really think it's easy to do things when your games are leaked in less than 5 Hours. If he at least was like ICSTOR or Eromersive, then i would understand the rant, be he even announces when he ain't gonna be able to deliver something and take the money pendency away
Yeah, he's quite reasonable I think. When he's overwhelmed, he always puts a stop to the billing, not like that trash ICSTOR.

death48

Mar 29, 2019
People are just trolling with his dead, he is alive indeed, but lets talk with facts, we dont know if he is well, we dont know anything so do not expect anything guys the wait will be less painful, with that in mind he also paused the billing that means that he has been on hiatus all this time or he is taking his time at a slow pace working on the games so maybe between March to May we have a "sign of life" from him a twitter post, a patreon post, a fanbox post, a gif on his discord group or whatever , so he will resume the billing and knowing him perhabs on July or August we have a game or maybe two, but at least one game will be released.

Last edited:

Jesus78

Feb 10, 2022
People are just trolling with his dead, he is alive indeed, but lets talk with facts, we dont know if he is well, we dont know anything so do not expect anything guys the wait will be less painful, with that in mind he also paused the billing that means that he has been on hiatus all this time or he is taking his time at a slow pace working on the games so maybe between March to May we have a "sign of life" from him a twitter post, a patreon post, a fanbox post, a gif on his discord group or whatever , so he will resume the billing and knowing him perhabs on July or August we have a game or maybe two, but at least one game will be released.
You are right, but at least one message to give us a sign of life

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes