3.40 star(s) 49 Votes
Aug 24, 2017
this guy doesnt know how to maintain a proper schedule...He should focus on one game only and finish it then make a new game after 1st run is completed, why in the hell is he making a new game when the other ones arent completed
Too many idea too littile time, is like when you get hype for no fucking reason in the middle of the night and next day it is gone

Feb 11, 2022
this guy doesnt know how to maintain a proper schedule...He should focus on one game only and finish it then make a new game after 1st run is completed, why in the hell is he making a new game when the other ones arent completed
I really don't think that his plans was to focus on multiple games, instead i think that Drusilla and the other 2 were more like a "test" or a kickstart for the new engine, considering that he most probably aint gonna put it on Seasons of Loss (since the other 2 didn't had). Also, he hit his limit of burnout during seasons of loss, so it's must been some sort of escape way from that

Feb 11, 2022
One thing that makes hard to deal with asian developers its that most of them only publish the game once its all complete ( At least those which i grew some sort of interest did that way), western developers like to publish on updates, and it sounds fun when you remembers that NTRMAN probably has launched some 3 games while some dudes didn't even finish (fucking ICSTOR)

Feb 9, 2021
I really don't think that his plans was to focus on multiple games, instead i think that Drusilla and the other 2 were more like a "test" or a kickstart for the new engine, considering that he most probably aint gonna put it on Seasons of Loss (since the other 2 didn't had).
i just wish NTRMAN finishing the SoL literally, because the last patch is does not including expansion of chapter 1 when the Mom asking some bruishes after school to MC. I mean even Mom chapter is an unavoidable NTR, at least he made a clear polished complete chapter like he does in chapter 2.

Feb 11, 2022
i just wish NTRMAN finishing the SoL literally, because the last patch is does not including expansion of chapter 1 when the Mom asking some bruishes after school to MC. I mean even Mom chapter is an unavoidable NTR, at least he made a clear polished complete chapter like he does in chapter 2.
I think the deal with SOL is that he has a LOT of trouble writing it. I recall very well when the first one was launched and he got just BOMBARDED with critics about the writing of the game ( which on my opinion was very poorly done ), so he needed to re-write some stuff which delays the second episode.

Its curious the fact that the first episode has a unavoidable NTR because in a way or another, it that NTR didn't happened, then wouldn't have sense to the other 2 episodes to exist. i still think that Satoshi will eventually become the Satoshi of rural homecoming because of that, since recently Ntrman had put connection/casts from the other games ( Miruko as Satoshi teacher in the SOL 2, and Kyouko in SOL 1) at this rate, makes me wonder if we gonna end up seeing another character from some future /past game

Feb 11, 2022
I don't think we will get to have to sex with Saeko on the 3 SOL( but i still hope for that), she will probably be casted on a future game/ comic, since the hints from the SOL 2 show that maybe will be about bestiality, which is a darker tone for some people.

death48

Mar 29, 2019
So... any news or updates from NTRMAN ???
nothing, we have to wait till march for he to give any sign of life, but people are expecting things for the billing not being paused for march so maybe he will be back to work again, do not expect any release on this month, it seems that eventually he has been on hiatus all this time and finally he will work on the games only if he doesnt cancel the billing but if he does that will be so disappointing i hope and pray that he doesnt cancel the billing.

Feb 9, 2021
I think the deal with SOL is that he has a LOT of trouble writing it. I recall very well when the first one was launched and he got just BOMBARDED with critics about the writing of the game ( which on my opinion was very poorly done ), so he needed to re-write some stuff which delays the second episode.
really? i think SoL got a bombsheel because bunch of idiots who think Greta Thunberg is the Savior of Humanity shags him as "The Most Disgusting Human Being".

Eldorra

Apr 28, 2021
hello, im no expert on this game or developer but i liked all his previous games. will we at some point get more from the childhood friend girl, or is he done with a character with each season? this also includes mom from first season. i would like to know.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes