3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Jesus78

Feb 10, 2022
hello, im no expert on this game or developer but i liked all his previous games. will we at some point get more from the childhood friend girl, or is he done with a character with each season? this also includes mom from first season. i would like to know.
That is decided by the creator of the game, for example, many people wanted more chapters from the mother so he launched a survey where he asked how he would improve in the game and if they wanted more chapters from the mother, and the survey was won by the mother but It is not known if he will create new chapters of it

baphometx

Oct 8, 2016
it appears that he posted that recently on his patreon in the teaser of season 3.5, i dont know if is recent or it was posted before but it seems that is finally a sing of life, at least he is working on the games and now knowing that we have to wait 2 or 3 months for a release.

View attachment 2428873
It’s not recent. It’s from October 2022

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
it appears that he posted that recently on his patreon in the teaser of season 3.5, i dont know if is recent or it was posted before but it seems that is finally a sing of life, at least he is working on the games and now knowing that we have to wait 2 or 3 months for a release.

View attachment 2428873
holy fuck ever time i think this thread cant get any more brain dead people seem to find new ways to top the last dumb person to post the worst take ever and now we cant even read dates and post shit that been shown 20 times in said thread and then act like its new

• Haha
Reactions: Dodgydave

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
Ntrman where are you? Give a sign…anything is appreciated :cry:
like holy shit last page someone talked about how the billing was unpaused for this month who do u think has control over whether or not the billing on ntrman patreon resumes the billing fairy?

dude84

Dec 6, 2020
like holy shit last page someone talked about how the billing was unpaused for this month who do u think has control over whether or not the billing on ntrman patreon resumes the billing fairy?
Yeah, i saw that post…and so i presume he’s ok (thank goodness!) and probably the release will come soon.
But exactly for this (unpaused billing) i expect a date of release, a teaser or some news directly from him.
Nobody wants to push him pressure: everybody here is interested or likes or loves (that’s my case) his works…so nothing wrong asking news respectufully.

Feb 11, 2022
really? i think SoL got a bombsheel because bunch of idiots who think Greta Thunberg is the Savior of Humanity shags him as "The Most Disgusting Human Being".
Yeah, i can recall very well that he had to come on twitter to talk about those comments and adress the writing problem, but it seens i can't find it, must been deleted or something (which is a little bit odd)

fasie

May 23, 2021
add comedy tag cos when the mom blamed the son for sleepin with the bully i burst out laughin... also hire a writer but thanks 4 the laugh... top tier art

Reactions: phestonia
3.40 star(s) 49 Votes