3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

dude84

Dec 6, 2020
yep, that's what I thought
besides the bj scene, there was one of her getting oral, fucked from behind (all seemed different men, at least one of them was black and the other white) and then the screen title with the FeMC on a ship deck
I wonder why he deleted so fast…a not definitive test of the gif where he announced the date of release? Anyway it reported so different scenes…here we are guys: 2/3 weeks?!

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
I wonder why he deleted so fast…a not definitive test of the gif where he announced the date of release? Anyway it reported so different scenes…here we are guys: 2/3 weeks?!
Not really the first time he's done that iirc, probably a scheduled tweet he messed up with
But yeah if it is the montage + title screen we would be more or less a month out

boomerang38

Feb 5, 2021
besides the bj scene, there was one of her getting oral, fucked from behind (all seemed different men, at least one of them was black and the other white) and then the screen title with the FeMC on a ship deck
nice

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
the husband and the bull, it's my guess. having sex scenes with the husband is good for portraying how lacky he is compared with the bull.

Dfert1

Nov 23, 2020
Nobody know the plot of this?
Summary: Step on Sir Richard's feet as he and his wife Lady Julia escape from the mad citizens of Ertonbury, as they secretly made a contract with the captain of a shady fishing vessel hoping that he would help them escape toward the next island.

its on patreon... for free

Reactions: Sho-kun

Sho-kun

Mar 9, 2018
Summary: Step on Sir Richard's feet as he and his wife Lady Julia escape from the mad citizens of Ertonbury, as they secretly made a contract with the captain of a shady fishing vessel hoping that he would help them escape toward the next island.

its on patreon... for free
I didn't know that he posted the plot on patreon for free. Thanks a lot bro

NekoBrother

Jul 12, 2022
i just hope he uses new system to create seasons of loss because i cant stand unity tech simulator, the game keeps crashing when i play the game

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
i just hope he uses new system to create seasons of loss because i cant stand unity tech simulator, the game keeps crashing when i play the game
bad news for you. if you read his latest Patreon report, you will see that he actually created a tool for making rpgm like games for unity.

Euma

Dec 19, 2017
It also happened a lot to me too, not just this game but other unity-based h-games.
What I did is that I reinstall my GPU Drivers using DDU and NVCleanstall and tweak some settings on the nvidia control panel on the "Program settings" on specific h-games.

After that everything went smooth, no more crashes anymore. plus it also fixed some of my FPS issues on my other games.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes