3.40 star(s) 49 Votes
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah as much as I hate the long release schedule, NTRMAN is not always fit mentally. There have been a few scares over those past 8 months and he is working hard on not just the game, but staying healthy. Sure it may not be perfect, but all of his works are still wonderful and very well made. Plus at least he has the decency to pause billing when he feels not much will be done in a month to justify taking patreon money.

Feb 11, 2022
New post on NTRMAN's patreon
"April Content
Hey guys,
Sorry for bringing you a sad news, Supposedly there's content to be available this upcoming month of April but after replaying the stuff, I found them a bit awful and lacking in a lot of ways. I'd like to ask one more month to get this project out of the window. Hence I paused the billing for the upcoming month."
So looks like the earliest we are getting Lust and possibly SOL Spring is May. At least he is pausing the billing for April

Seasons ot Loss and Rural Homecoming REALLY fucked him up, wow

MivyMe

Mar 16, 2023
I have problems launching the game it gets stuck on loading anybody knows any fix to this? tried moving it to different folders and reinstalling.

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
New post on NTRMAN's patreon
"April Content
Hey guys,
Sorry for bringing you a sad news, Supposedly there's content to be available this upcoming month of April but after replaying the stuff, I found them a bit awful and lacking in a lot of ways. I'd like to ask one more month to get this project out of the window. Hence I paused the billing for the upcoming month."
So looks like the earliest we are getting Lust and possibly SOL Spring is May. At least he is pausing the billing for April
im waiting for a new elden scrolls game, one month is nothing to me :ROFLMAO:

Donzapopan

Jun 8, 2020
That's the Season 2 banner, first blacked out woman is from Rural Homecoming 2, 2nd space looking one was never released
He tends to tease future, unannounced projects in these banners. Like in the season 3 banner, so far only half of those we have
View attachment 2524446
View attachment 2524448
It would be great if that space game were made,since Mother lessons in the phone news there are references to Awakening of goddess but also to a space accident,when i saw this image quickly came to me that reference,i wonder if there really was plans for space games,maybe this time some scenes with alien or space monsters

Reactions: Racoon_4

death48

Mar 29, 2019
What was so bad in SOL that he got hate?
it wasnt bad, just the game was too short and after WINTER update there was routes choices that didnt worked on that, SPRING content with no release and stuck on writing he decided to do season 4 games first bassically thats it.

Reactions: genteis

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
What was so bad in SOL that he got hate?
He kinda shot himself in the foot with this one, in some ways it's kinda like the reverse of Adelaide 2, which comes highly regarded. Instead of one girl being with multiple men, it's one guy having to deal with multiple women being whores over the course of a year or so. So naturally the writing took a hit and the corruption went by too fast, especially for the mother.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes