Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
I'll check that when I finish downloading everything with rdfind to get rid of duplicate, that would ease the rest.

EDIT: Alright, this mega archive contain a LOT of duplicate (when I say duplicate, I mean exact duplicate spread between multiple folder). I cleaned that and now I finish downloading the files from OP to do another round of cleaning.

EDIT 2: The only files who weren't in the mega link are Android18_Wcheat1_R / 2_R / 3_R. Preparing a torrent now.

EDIT 3: Here's the torrent (Right Click > Download):
You are awesome! Thanks for this

Reactions: CuirCuir

Grimholde

Oct 26, 2020
I'll check that when I finish downloading everything with rdfind to get rid of duplicate, that would ease the rest.

EDIT: Alright, this mega archive contain a LOT of duplicate (when I say duplicate, I mean exact duplicate spread between multiple folder). I cleaned that and now I finish downloading the files from OP to do another round of cleaning.

EDIT 2: The only files who weren't in the mega link are Android18_Wcheat1_R / 2_R / 3_R. Preparing a torrent now.

EDIT 3: Here's the torrent (Right Click > Download):
I tried downloaded the link and gave me this
1655150462301.png

This is what I see when I right click on the file
1655150553123.png

I also tried copy link address but same error shows.

vs120s

Nov 17, 2019
If you mean the upcoming Tifa animation, its not yet out.

Speaking of, I feel like him redoing some parts as he stated in his last update may have given him more trouble than he was expecting. Either that or issues with the sfx and voiceover work.
He's just doing what he always does. If you've followed this guy for awhile, you'll notice this is a theme of his. 2 weeks is more like 3-6 months. I remember when he disappeared for almost a year because he got too addicted to playing WoW classic. Still kept charging his patrons though, lol.