May 15, 2021
Just thought i throw it out there, this is the current official archive from Secazz (he/she/whatever posted that in a update-post some time ago...which gets updated everytime something comes out, i dont know if literally everything is in there...but i think it has everything...

ofc it will take a while to figure out what we already have here and what not, but better than nothing...right? ^^

here the Archive link:
Secazz Archive Mega
It's probably best to send direct links to a creator's archive to the original poster directly and let them update the thread links with the new content. Posting it here will just kill the link very quick.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
It's kind of weird that one of the videos from RWBY only has the black dude. I have the white version from another source, so I know it exists, but it's missing from his own master archive for some reason.

Apr 2, 2018
I was hoping to see if Impa was going to have some scenes in the upcoming project. All we have are pics, clips, and a trailer for the project.

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
can someone pretty please list me all the series in the archive? I'd like it being in the OP for convenience's sake but someone telling here in the replies is already enough. i just want to make sure i know what i'm downloading
P.S:I found later that the series are fully listed in the MEGA archive sivertop sent

Last edited:

Varney90

Jan 20, 2022
Hey so the filesm link is dead at the moment. Not sure who uploaded before but just thought it should be known.

Reactions: Eeko360

loopcipher

Oct 6, 2020
Just thought i throw it out there, this is the current official archive from Secazz (he/she/whatever posted that in a update-post some time ago...which gets updated everytime something comes out, i dont know if literally everything is in there...but i think it has everything...

ofc it will take a while to figure out what we already have here and what not, but better than nothing...right? ^^

here the Archive link:
Secazz Archive Mega
Thx good man.. Awesome. Do you have archives of another animators too?