@rat

Apr 9, 2022
Hello,

I am the writer of Second Chance. We would like to send a thank you to everyone that tried out our VN/Game.
This is our first VN, so we are still trying to figure this out. We would also like to thank everyone
for their positive feedback and constructive criticism. We are taking this seriously, and we are actively
correcting all the typos and pacing issues. Our plan for now is to finish working on the 0.1 fix and then
begin work on 0.2. Thank you to everyone again, we plan on making this the best vn/game possible.
Hey bro I just finished playing the game .it was good and I am curious Is there any ending possible with chloe ????? (Or that include Chloe in harem)❓❓❓

bonghits420

Writer and pendejo
Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Hey bro I just finished playing the game .it was good and I am curious Is there any ending possible with chloe ????? (Or that include Chloe in harem)❓❓❓
Thank you for enjoying our game. So, there is only the one scene with Chloe and no endings with her.

Reactions: Rythan25

MaksB

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Even if it's just a small scene addon. But, I get it. There's more stuff cooking on the fire and not enough time in a day. lol
We will make a game about Chloe. In the next version of Off The Pitch Chloe will be in the game.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
If my mom was that hot I'd put a baby or 2 in her too (if only she had a furry kitty like Diana's). Though I would have set up the husband to where he was the one that cheated before getting caught myself (maybe by getting him drunk and getting Jessica to seduce him). She was already riding MC instead of him so he would have sooner or later anyway when he got horny enough. I guess writing the AVN to where the dad/husband is somehow absent is why it's done that way, to avoid all of that Lifetime-Movie-channel-grade drama

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes