gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020
Chloe will be taking place about 10 - 12 years after Second Chance ended.
Damn that explains old Nicole. I hope you show the MC and Nicole like a good ol couple with their twins running around as teenagers now. With MC and Nicole together like married parents fuck that'll be so good for me.

horndog2991

Jun 29, 2020
so to my understanding in the first game, Second Chance the MC and his Mother/Landlady are the main ending. Meaning that there won't be a game where you continued the harem route with all the other gals, or maybe another one where you meet up again with Ashley (other sister) as either extended endings or giving them a different/own game.

so basically what I mean is do you wish to make other games that go off from the ending where the MC ends up with his mother, and at the same time (I haven't played the new games) what happened to the MC's old friends

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
And here all I wanted was an actual Chloe end with the MC in this. I won't be playing the new game.
Nah. It's your typical slut-sim with the neglected housewife jumping on the first dick available. She's married to the MC of this game, they have 2 children together, but he's fucking other women, so the proper response to that (instead of a divorce) is to become a slut... Now the dev might say it's optional, but it's the type of "optional", where she wants to be a slut and if you stop her, you get jack shit in terms of sex scenes...

To give you a better view of the game, so far it has 2 points where you get to make a choice.
  1. Two random douchebags are hitting on her on the street (the cringe type of hitting) and your options are ignore them or show your moneymaker (raise her dress and show them her ass), which is actually optional.
  2. She goes to the MC of "Off the Pitch" (one of dev's other games) place, just a few hours after she meets him for the very first time, she wants to fuck and you get the option to reject her as that MC... Which is obviously only technically optional, since the only reason she's not cheating is the other guy rejecting her! And if you don't reject her, she of course let's him even assfuck her, because he's a hot pro athlete and like she tells to Nicole later "Oh, my God! He's fucking gorgeous."

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Nah. It's your typical slut-sim with the neglected housewife jumping on the first dick available. She's married to the MC of this game, they have 2 children together, but he's fucking other women, so the proper response to that (instead of a divorce) is to become a slut... Now the dev might say it's optional, but it's the type of "optional", where she wants to be a slut and if you stop her, you get jack shit in terms of sex scenes...

To give you a better view of the game, so far it has 2 points where you get to make a choice.
  1. Two random douchebags are hitting on her on the street (the cringe type of hitting) and your options are ignore them or show your moneymaker (raise her dress and show them her ass), which is actually optional.
  2. She goes to the MC of "Off the Pitch" (one of dev's other games) place, just a few hours after she meets him for the very first time, she wants to fuck and you get the option to reject her as that MC... Which is obviously only technically optional, since the only reason she's not cheating is the other guy rejecting her! And if you don't reject her, she of course let's him even assfuck her, because he's a hot pro athlete and like she tells to Nicole later "Oh, my God! He's fucking gorgeous."
Hard pass. The endings of this game sucked without a real Chloe ending. I refuse to play fem protag games anyway. Turning Chloe from the cute, lil sister type to a full blown slut is fucked up.

On a different note, I like 'Off the Pitch'.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Hard pass. The endings of this game sucked without a real Chloe ending. I refuse to play fem protag games anyway. Turning Chloe from the cute, lil sister type to a full blown slut is fucked up.

On a different note, I like 'Off the Pitch'.
Yeah, same here. One of the reasons I liked Chloe was exactly that she didn't look like the type who'd bang a random dude, just out of spite. Well, that's also the reason I avoid FMC games. 90% of them are slut-sims with annoyingly naive or straight up dumb MCs.

I haven't played "Off the Pitch" yet, so I don't really have an opinion about it. I keep downloading the latest update every time I see it on the latest releases, but I haven't actually tried it yet. "Second Chance" was decent (minus the endings), but I can't say I liked "Revenga", so that's probably what's putting me off.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah, same here. One of the reasons I liked Chloe was exactly that she didn't look like the type who'd bang a random dude, just out of spite. Well, that's also the reason I avoid FMC games. 90% of them are slut-sims with annoyingly naive or straight up dumb MCs.

I haven't played "Off the Pitch" yet, so I don't really have an opinion about it. I keep downloading the latest update every time I see it on the latest releases, but I haven't actually tried it yet. "Second Chance" was decent (minus the endings), but I can't say I liked "Revenga", so that's probably what's putting me off.
I dl it every release, but, haven't played it in awhile. I'm extremely backlogged right now. Hardly any time to play. I'm either working or QCing for devs.

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
dude, mc is the biggest gaping pussy I've ever seen in my life. that includes after watching the paris hilton or pamela anderson sex tapes

• Haha
Reactions: brittC25
3.20 star(s) 82 Votes