Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Dude, I got three notifications of new posts for three different games that were just your asking about animations. If the game has them it should have the animated tag.
Wouldn't be the first time a game is animated but doesn't have the tag, but whatever. Question answered, thank you.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Just stated this and it mess up stright from the start, thats normaly a very bad sign game will be pointless and options means nothing at all, i only just got to the moms house for the first time and when shes in bed she says "i cant get that kiss out of mind" followed by "Am i really falling for my own son" WHAT KISS??? i havent even been anywhere near her what so ever and been there like a day.....dont devs check up on such things and so fast in the game.....

Crazymic79

Jul 31, 2018
Just stated this and it mess up stright from the start, thats normaly a very bad sign game will be pointless and options means nothing at all, i only just got to the moms house for the first time and when shes in bed she says "i cant get that kiss out of mind" followed by "Am i really falling for my own son" WHAT KISS??? i havent even been anywhere near her what so ever and been there like a day.....dont devs check up on such things and so fast in the game.....
This sounds like a YOU problem. I have run this game on both major paths and have never had any bugs,

emobands

Jun 10, 2023
Writing sucks. None of characters seem to have any sort of personality, it's like AI written. Too fast paced as well.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I honestly never thought anyone would accuse this game of being fast paced. You could 100% World of Warcraft before getting the first tit scene in this game.
???

It's been a while since I played this but I don't remember anything taking that long, this game is kinda short and rushed, the mom's personality does a 180 (or maybe it was to having the hots for her son) like out of no where to rush to the endings.

May 29, 2023
???

It's been a while since I played this but I don't remember anything taking that long, this game is kinda short and rushed, the mom's personality does a 180 (or maybe it was to having the hots for her son) like out of no where to rush to the endings.
Apologies man. Thought I was commenting on an entirely different game.

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
i got nichole to -29 (i even snowballed) and my charcter is still "saving" her
wtf?
don't put an option (keeping on hating nichole) in the game if you won't follow through it.
edit: never mind the dad dream is gold.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 82 Votes