MaksB

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Nice Update, I love me more of predatory Nicole... and since I am not in the shitty "be bitter to the mom that abandoned me but its trying to fix things" route I didnt get to see the gross "domination scene". That said I hope this dev never changes his writing style, as Jessica is my spirit animal for referring to herself in the 3rd person.

Also... YES Jessica should totally beat that bitch's ass ! LOL
View attachment 420558
Ashley She helped Chloe

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Do we still have the option to fuck the Mom on the not forgive route you know out of "Revenge". Cause it doesn't feel like it.

Reactions: vmaks

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
The story is quite average, and it definitely could have been more fleshed out. However the visuals are really nice and the women in this game are very hot and not super dull which is also nice, I especially loved Nicole, Chloe, and Reedley. I must say that Nicole is definitely one of my all-time favorite MILF's in any game/novel.

Dec 15, 2022
Nice game just finished multiple paths, with mom, and without the old people. I would suggest not fucking anyone older, is the way to go...

I think the mom path, could have done better, if you have -32 with your mom, why does she try to give you a blowjob? I'll try again, and see what happens with 0.

The only path I missed was the one with Ashley and Chloe. Yeh I know Chloe is his sister, but damn. She was the most beautiful girl in the end...

Nov 9, 2022
I have only one thing to say: If you take a clean hit in the head with a baseball bat, that's almost certainly going to be a Game Over for you. At the very least, you'll suffer from a fractured skull. And the guy who did it was supposedly a "professional". The MC should've been in the hospital for a while, not just one night, IMO.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Yeh I blame the movie's: people get hit with 2 by 4's, Iron Bars and basball bats and just carry on fighting.
It's probably down to the fact it's actually a game that he spent any time in hospital.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
I wanted to run through all the endings for this game before starting Chloe... When I played my goes here I got the Forgive Nic ending with her, and the do not forgive harem with the four ending.. I read there is a Chloe/Ashley ending, and a don't fuck any old people ending I just read apparently... How many endings are there completely? Anyone know?

*EDIT: just finished a play turning down all the milfs and it was no different... WHO WANTS TO TURN DOWN MILFS FOR NO REASON?!?!

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazymic79
3.20 star(s) 82 Votes