Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah..really need that changelog so we all know whats on news with update or bugfix. please ? thanks.
just 400 mb, so only take a couple of seconds to download, but dont think it is bug fix as I think it was some time since last release?

edit:
i think they only changed the last image that say you have finished 0.3 to you have finished 0.3.1 lol
got same ending as last update

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: bjornt2

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Guys, don't blame the dev because you uploaded an old version...

View attachment 365344
But we're all so tired, and paying attention is hard. Our penises twitch when we see a shiny new update, and then retract into our bodies when we realized the crushing truth, and that's painful. Have some compassion!

It's so difficult. *sniffles* I'm fine, no, I'm not crying, fuck you *boho*.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I took a look on the first 6 pages of this thread and got somewhat lazy not finding what I was looking for (I apologize for that).
There is an explanation for Chloe being only a couple of years younger. But Ashley seems a couple of years older.
Any hint on what's going on there? Is this patch-related? Step-daughter of Nicole?
Ashley is from Nicole's new husband, she had Chloe during a two year break in her relationship with MC's dad. That's why Ashley hates her.

Last edited:

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
theres nothing new in update.played from version 3 to version 3.1 and same ending.no new content?

Oct 25, 2018
Was nice untill husband dick, then i lost intrest

Goodluck dev with this
eh, I don't see why people are getting upset at this. She's been married to the dude for years, of course they're going to be intimate. This just makes it more satisfying when the MC cucks the husband in the end.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Really enjoying this game. Just wish i could have a harem and that i wouldn't lose points with mom on every choice that i make with other women sense she isn't there to see so i don't understand why i would lose points with her ;p Never the less i'm still having fun. Thanks for sharing.

D

Deleted member 802253

MC will get Nicole pregnant and stupid Derek will think that he is the father of that child:devilish::devilish::devilish: lol

Reactions: leon02457

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
I think when the game is done i think you will get to marry the Mom she will leave her husband for her Son

Reactions: leon02457

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
This update felt pretty weak honestly, earlier choices and choices within the update don't really seem to matter, there's no consistency, and you're railroaded pretty hard into situations that make no sense.
i know i never would use drugs.

exactly, i'd rather die then use drugs. that may sound overly dramatice-but i can assure you-if i started-i'd never stop-i wouldn't come back from it. plus, i've suffered greatly as a child due to my ''father''. i hate drugs with a passion.
let's hope that we never have to again.

On the unforgiving route you can buttrut one of the girls but i can't recall if its Jessica (is more likely) or Carol... if you participate when things get hot between the three. It not shown properly though.
hope there's more than that. the irony is that i don't wanna go on th unforgiving route

3.10 star(s) 84 Votes