Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
That is mutually exclusive ... horny means actual horn manifest ... just ask eerye entity about
lilly and her curse and she'll tell you all about it ... Innocent means nothing ever gets noticed
nor aroused;)!
Yes, your etymology is on point! Fortunately, our sexually-excited sisters didn't allow the lack of an actual phallic horn to prevent them from using the term in their dirty talk. I salute all horns, whether they be literal man-boners or phantom lady-boners!

.gif

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I still don't get why the "mom" affection points is a thing.
There is literally no difference in "moms" story if you have over 30 or less than 10 as of the end of 0.4

Also the neighbor girls story is no different either as far as dialogue goes if you choose to go "all in" :sneaky: or not at all.

The older step-sister has also got to be the dumbest starting antagonist to a game I've ever seen.

Apart from the decent enough renders this game hasn't got that much going for it.

Reactions: Alekay31

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Just started playing the game and my biggest question is, what's the point of hating the mother? Is it just there as away to create different dialogue paths?
Will the hatred path unlock new scenes? We're given no explanation as to what the pros and cons hatred are except that "Hatred leads to the dark side.",
Wait that doesn't sound right... :confused:

D

Deleted member 802253

1 inch guy and his little hoowah(Ashley) are going down

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, the writing does leave a lot to be desired. It consists of nothing but the dialogue and completely useless lines without any flourish that just report the exact same shit we see on the screen, which makes them completely unneccesary.
Either be more descriptive or leave them out.

Also, that the M is so hot for her son without any restraints is actually making this a lot less sexy, as if she was struggling a bit with herself. The seduction is fun, but if both are horny as hell, there's no seduction.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Just started playing the game and my biggest question is, what's the point of hating the mother? Is it just there as away to create different dialogue paths?
Will the hatred path unlock new scenes? We're given no explanation as to what the pros and cons hatred are except that "Hatred leads to the dark side.",
Wait that doesn't sound right... :confused:
I replayed but did the hate route and i agree i see no point in hating her

D

Deleted member 802253

this game has incest tag.....why?
Nicole is not his mother
Little hoowah(Ashley) is not his sister
Chloe is not his sister

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
this game has incest tag.....why?
Nicole is not his mother
Little hoowah(Ashley) is not his sister
Chloe is not his sister
Sound like you are new here so I will give you a little help.

Patreon no longer allows incest to be on there site.
Developers and mod makers came up with patches that add incest back into VN's.
Look on the 1st post of any VN that has incest and download the patch. (Some went the way of allowing you to set relationship.)
442.jpg

shran

Dec 26, 2016
last update was great this one kinda meh , scenes with character we already fucked , nothing on the sisters or mom , overall ok update but nothing crazy , if you are not a big big fan of the game you aren't missing anything new

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Well i apologies you can fuck Carol only once.
When if your point is less than 6 you can join them in sex otherwise you can only watch.
and second sex with Jess is on 0.4.
How you get the second sex scene? He eats her ass and Jess shows up and they stop.
Chloe: Hey mom, are you going to go for a swim?
Nicole: Yes! It's such a nice day. Why don't you both join me?
Chloe: No, thanks. I'm going to go in my room and play Where the Heart Is.

I love shout-outs in games, but somehow Chloe doesn't strike me as an adult genre gamer. Maybe she's "not that innocent" after all? :unsure:
Shouldn't judge books by their cover. Some of the most innocent looking women are always huge freaks. Not me though, I'm really innocent. :whistle:

3.10 star(s) 84 Votes