Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
The point is having the choice, not that you are prejudice against my medication.
if it makes you feel any better-i hate all drugs. still, a lot of these comments reminds of of my issue with my sister, my roomate-it suffers from any kinda impact-hell, for all the hype-incest (as it stands) is only a plot device............in spite of the fact both brother and sister have romantic feeling for the other.

Last edited:

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Played through the game twice and it doesn't happen. It's them doing a lesbian scene.

And how? I only found blowjobs from each

I was playing on 3.1 btw
I blew off the mother with every choice to start and got it to happen making the obvious choices to go down the Carol/friend path.

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
Played through the game twice and it doesn't happen. It's them doing a lesbian scene.

And how? I only found blowjobs from each

I was playing on 3.1 btw
Well i apologies you can fuck Carol only once.
When if your point is less than 6 you can join them in sex otherwise you can only watch.
and second sex with Jess is on 0.4.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
if it makes you feel any better-i hate all drugs. still, a lot of these comments reminds of of my issue with my sister, my roomate-it suffers from any kinda impact-hell, for all the hype-incest (as it stands) is only a pot device............in spite of the fact both brother and sister have romantic feeling for the other.
It's the only reason I am alive, among other things, like managing to graduate.
Do you feel the same way about aspirin? How about penicillin? Caffeine? Sugar? They are all drugs.

Though again, my issue is that it should be our choice, both of us were put out by the fact that we did not get that choice.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
The point is having the choice, not that you are prejudice against my medication.
Do you feel the same way about aspirin? How about penicillin? Caffeine? Sugar? They are all drugs.

Though again, my issue is that it should be our choice, both of us were put out by the fact that we did not get that choice.
i've gone through hell to......still am. but i agree.

Reactions: TheDevian

bonghits420

Writer and pendejo
Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017

I'm smoking a blunt as I'm typing this. You can burn it by making the right choices. I'm working on a quick walkthrough. I will post it when completed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

bonghits420

Writer and pendejo
Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Chloe: Hey mom, are you going to go for a swim?
Nicole: Yes! It's such a nice day. Why don't you both join me?
Chloe: No, thanks. I'm going to go in my room and play Where the Heart Is.

I love shout-outs in games, but somehow Chloe doesn't strike me as an adult genre gamer. Maybe she's "not that innocent" after all? :unsure:
There is another reference to Where the Heart Is in this update. I won't say where though. ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm smoking a blunt as I'm typing this. You can burn it by making the right choices. I'm working on a quick walkthrough. I will post it when completed.
I kind of assumed that when the other guy was forced to smoke and I was not allowed. I just don't like the choice being taken from me. The choices I made were the right ones for me (IIRC), as would smoking the spliff. :sneaky: Oh well, that's just my opinion, to each their own, right?

Reactions: bonghits420
3.10 star(s) 84 Votes