TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
what the game? damn it...i can't forgive her...i never thought that i also have the darkside like that...but this game is interesting...wonder how she gonna chance my mind since up until now i still can't find any reason to forgive her.

Wodi01

Jul 7, 2017
what the game? damn it...i can't forgive her...i never thought that i also have the darkside like that...but this game is interesting...wonder how she gonna chance my mind since up until now i still can't find any reason to forgive her.
Yeah, its the same for me.

Would having sex with you do the trick? :LOL:
I think thats more part of the problem then of the solution, at least for me.^^
I mean i see it the same way as the mc sees it: Actions are a lot more meaningfull and important than words and after that backstory i think her words are nearly to complete meaningless. I think a good way to show the mc that she is really sorry about the things she has done would be that she takes responsibility for her past actions and shows that she has learnt from her failures, but with her falling for the mc and cheating on Derek she simply does the exact opposite.

But please dont get me wrong :D
That doesnt mean that i dont like the game or wanted the developer to change the story, this is only my opinion on the matter^^

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Who do I have to kill for a walk through?
There is not enough story yet to need a walkthrough.
You like a girl then be nice to her.
If you hate a girl then be mean to her.

Being nice to the mother will lead to hate with the eldest girl who is the stepfathers daughter.
Being mean to the mother will lead to nice with the eldest girl who is the stepfathers daughter.

This is about all I could figure out so far.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
There is not enough story yet to need a walkthrough.
You like a girl then be nice to her.
If you hate a girl then be mean to her.

Being nice to the mother will lead to hate with the eldest girl who is the stepfathers daughter.
Being mean to the mother will lead to nice with the eldest girl who is the stepfathers daughter.

This is about all I could figure out so far.
Wait, she was still a bitch to me when I was mean to the mother.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
i have no idea how much content or anything there is in it nor for how long one can play it till v complete so update logs plz..?

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Interesting so far. I do agree with the earlier comments about needing some revisions to the language and dialogue.

There are some odd pacing and continuity issues at least as far as the text goes.

As mentioned Chloe told MC and somehow he forgot that Ashley hates to wait.
Nicole is waiting for me in the pool even though I said I wasn't going swimming.
Nicole is stressed over a kiss yet it didn't happen in my playthrough. Unless that shot was supposed to be a kiss, but MC didn't make any mention that it actually happened.
Carole is calling me but when did I give her my phone number?

I am tempted to make a quick pass at a rewrite just to see what I can do with it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
For me I'm 100% ignoring the generic mother. Her head looks nice the rest from the neck down is the same old generic mother body type. The mc is that same old gay looking toupee wearing idiot thankfully there's paint net to blot their head out of every picture. The younger sister looks nice as well as the neighbor girl next door.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
I play the V3.0 ( 2 months ago if i'm right ) and when i launch this version it's the same thing ( no new renders or story ) so i don't understand what this version reports ...

3.10 star(s) 84 Votes