Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Was just thinking of this game and Bam! :p WTG Dev, thanks, this is Right On Time.

That bat-to-the-head was out of line ... Hope our MC nuts up and gets some major payback.

EDIT: Well damn ... Uncle Bob is a bigger asshole than Brad and that's saying something.
Game On! Great Update Dev!

Last edited:
Reactions: PixelRepublic

MadMax13

May 7, 2018
stop spaming we all know that the links are for the wrong game, but go at post #831 there is a mega down

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Fucking hell, people really need to learn to read. 20 posts saying the same fucking thing.

The OP was reported and will be fixed eventually. The Mega was posted (even on this fucking page)

:rolleyes:
Yeah that's what usually happens on the internet, people are thinking and posting the same thing all at once.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
okay just finished playing the update and i gotta say wtf :LOL: plot twist after plot twist 2 new tags should be added to the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With all that i still enjoy the game cause there are other Li that seem pretty cool and sexy as fuck

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I'm really not sure why but I like this. It got a goofy and offbeat narrative and sexy scenes. I like that it got some re-playability through the different routes and that you actually get different scenes according to your choices.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
first one is ntr with the older sister since she's a potential LI
i dont agree , ntr is when is a potential romance interest to mc, that girl is not close to the mc neither related by blood to the mc, she is not even his step sister since the one the mom is with is not the mcs father.
(and i hate ntr so i know what im talking about, maybe the incest patch made that wrong)

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes