trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I like the renders but the game itself is completely broken by the dev's inability to code a proper storyline branching mechanic everything is literally points > = 0 with an else statement to decide what content you see.

It makes zero sense not to have seperate variables for the mother and daughter it completely destroys the game like the interactions between characters are meaningless you could literally just be bitch to your sister the entire time and as long as you are equal to your mother or worse you get the same scene.

I have 23 points but I could have 0 and see the same content. *Bangs head against wall*

Last edited:

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this game? There is a lot of choices.
All choices are meaningless. You'll see the same amount of content regardless of what you do.

If you want to be on the mom path then points > 0 else you get the sis path every decision is coded this way. There are no separate variables for mother or sister just keep track of your points in the portrait on the right hand corner if you really want the game to make zero sense constantly switch between 0 and -1 all of sudden (by being mean to the character you want to switch from/nice to the character you want to switch) you'll be on one path and then the other.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Confusing update, I can't decide if it was good or bad, mainly the writing part:unsure:.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall, the good guy route is good(blue points), but the bad guy route(red points) is weird for now. I agree with MC, Reedley is very hot:sneaky:.

itsnottme

Mar 31, 2018
All choices are meaningless. You'll see the same amount of content regardless of what you do.

If you want to be on the mom path then points > 0 else you get the sis path every decision is coded this way. There are no separate variables for mother or sister just keep track of your points in the portrait on the right hand corner if you really want the game to make zero sense constantly switch between 0 and -1 all of sudden (by being mean to the character you want to switch from/nice to the character you want to switch) you'll be on one path and then the other.
lol damn. Does mother not pursue the mc anymore if score is in the negative?

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I misspoke earlier he doesn't do >= 0 he does points > 0 so you have to have at least 1 point to be on the mother path. Anything less then that you get sis.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So that wasn't the ending I was expecting for the Hate route I was hoping it was going to get to the point where the MC started sexually dominating her and make her the slave, not the other way around.

But I honestly never played the Hate route before now, and given how much deeper the relationship is with Carol and Jess in the Hate route, I actually think I prefer it. And this is coming from someone who usually loves the incest routes in games.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I Haven't played it yet(Not Home but i don't mind spoilers obviously) but if those spoilers about the Mom is true on the bad guy route, i don't know if i could enjoy this game anymore.

The Bad route was suppose to give you a somewhat realistic reaction from the MC(atleast in my opinion) because let's be honest no one would forgive their mom that easily or fast. The point is he's supposed to be more be Aggressive/edgy lol . If the mom thing happens it should've literally had the opposite outcome. It breaks the belief of how the MC character would behave on that route.

I'll play through first though to see what the situation/cause was before going further with my comment as i don't have all the info.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Pc Nopy link is down. And once again, another pc update doesnt get a mega link even though its easiest and fastest one....:(

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
if negative she make the mc as her personal sex slave, and the mc want to getting his revenge against her mother

you get her no matter which path you chosen maybe in the end you will encounter some of ntr stuff
is it me or does Jessica look like a young young version of Nicole ?
i think the same too, and i just want to get rid of nicole in hate route

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
okay just finished playing the update and i gotta say wtf :LOL: plot twist after plot twist 2 new tags should be added to the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With all that i still enjoy the game cause there are other Li that seem pretty cool and sexy as fuck
Well....I wasn't really interested in this game, but now i am.....:cautious:

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
I can't for the life of me get anything going with Jessica. Is she exclusive to mom hate or something?

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
if negative she make the mc as her personal sex slave, and the mc want to getting his revenge against her mother

you get her no matter which path you chosen maybe in the end you will encounter some of ntr stuff

i think the same too, and i just want to get rid of nicole in hate route
I'm on the love/forgiveness path with Nicole and want to get rid of Ashley she's a fucking bitch

Reactions: Rythan25

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I Haven't played it yet(Not Home but i don't mind spoilers obviously) but if those spoilers about the Mom is true on the bad guy route, i don't know if i could enjoy this game anymore.
just enjoy the game, good route mom become submissive slut and bad route mom become dominant slut in the end she still a slut the problem is in good route we can't have relationship with carol and jess

Reactions: OdinValgallovih

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
just enjoy the game, good route mom become submissive slut and bad route mom become dominant slut in the end she still a slut the problem is in good route we can't have relationship with carol and jess
That's the thing though. I prefer the Bad over the Good route(Team Jess all the way). I've played both routes but the good seems too generic for me personally(not a bad thing as it's somewhat my fault for playing too many Incest games tbh), so i lean on the bad route as my main playthrough.

As I've said i haven't played the update yet so i don't know the outcome of that scene so i could be jumping the gun on this. I hope the MC keeps his same energy towards her and not become submissive because of that but more hateful and vengeful.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I can't for the life of me get anything going with Jessica. Is she exclusive to mom hate or something?
Yes. She's exclusive. It's the hinge character. If you seduce the mom, you lose Jess. If you hate on the mom, you get Jess and Carol at the same time. (both figuratively and literally)

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes