DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Thanks to everyone that have played our VN. I have already began writing 0.6.
first off kudos for the writing,it has its ups and downs especially on the bad route with mom at the end of the update felt kinda rushed like something snapped inside her head and she went from sad mom to psycho mom but overall its good,second thing was a question : is the bad route the realistic one? i mean it feels that way especially after the dad dream sequence when he tells mc to not be fooled by his mother and never trust a word she says

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Maybe I need to go replay from the start but... That was sudden.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
What the hell did I just witness? Literally the only normal person there seems to be Chloe. But damn if she aint cute, Carol is cute too. Also why does Jessica refer to herself in third person?

PS: Ashley's a bitch.

just enjoy the game, good route mom become submissive slut and bad route mom become dominant slut in the end she still a slut the problem is in good route we can't have relationship with carol and jess
Most likely will with Carol though, you already do stuff with her.

I don't like being bad in games so I'm not sure if I'll play through the bad route.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
*reverse rape tag

this is new we don't have any game like this before, the mc usually do the creep stuff but now the mc is nice and honest
Did you ever play Milfy City? Linda is right up that alley in Reverse rape :ROFLMAO:. There's a few more too but i don't remember their names at the moment.

Reactions: Rythan25

bonghits420

Writer and pendejo
Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
first off kudos for the writing,it has its ups and downs especially on the bad route with mom at the end of the update felt kinda rushed like something snapped inside her head and she went from sad mom to psycho mom but overall its good,second thing was a question : is the bad route the realistic one? i mean it feels that way especially after the dad dream sequence when he tells mc to not be fooled by his mother and never trust a word she says
Nicole is a hoe.She left MC's dad for Derek over money,and she's now willing to leave Derek for younger dick. The difference between the two routes is that in the forgiveness route,MC is naive when it comes to Nicole's true colors.MC just wants what he never had,which is a mother's love. In the "bad" route, MC is more calculating and is able to see how Nicole really is .

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Man....this game. It's like watching a movie on fast forward and stopping every now and then for a bit of dialogue. It just jumps around so much and peoples personalities change instantly. Obviously character build up and subtlety are not one this devs strengths.

Hating the mother route is rather interesting and takes a fun twist. Don't bother with the forgiving route.

Reactions: Daasss
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes