DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
so, MC's mother finally show her true color. I think folks on the "forgiveness" route will be surprised at the end of the game, after she'll abandon her son again to pursue the next target.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that's why i asked the writer,its nice to know that those are her true colors and i wont get shocked and/or disappointed later on as the story progresses

Nachtvogel

Jul 30, 2018
so, MC's mother finally show her true color. I think folks on the "forgiveness" route will be surprised at the end of the game, after she'll abandon her son again to pursue the next target.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Second Chance v0.5.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
It's a shame that this game has no middle ground I chose at start of the game that I didn't forgive to mother and from that moment the game simply assume that I want destroy her life.

This VN either do you love your mom or hate her

I started hating to hope it could fix their relationship but it just seems to get worse

Reactions: Garatempus2

Agent Abide

Aug 12, 2018
I have played through both routes, and i personally like the hate route better. One reason is you get more girls to have sex with,but also that the mother is really whorish. Honestly can't wait for the next update!

Reactions: bonghits420

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Nicole is a hoe.She left MC's dad for Derek over money,and she's now willing to leave Derek for younger dick. The difference between the two routes is that in the forgiveness route,MC is naive when it comes to Nicole's true colors.MC just wants what he never had,which is a mother's love. In the "bad" route, MC is more calculating and is able to see how Nicole really is .

Reactions: Rythan25

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
From my side she's not, she's so caring...and this game's main attraction so keep it up Dev,we love you

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
just played it, first time.
quite the b-movie plot and impossible to take seriously.
its funny and has it charms, the cg/animation are well done.

Reactions: bonghits420

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ashley?

She’s terrible. The MC taught her a harsh lesson and now she’s even worse.

What a compelling and obnoxious character. Good stuff! :D:coffee:
Better outcome is to not punish her I think.

She stands there thinking she's "won" and the MC is gullible but still doesn't know about the pictures. I'm all for that public revenge, punishing her is a good scene but doesn't give me the satisfaction of ruining her social life after letting her think she was coming out on top.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Better outcome is to not punish her I think.

She stands there thinking she's "won" and the MC is gullible but still doesn't know about the pictures. I'm all for that public revenge, punishing her is a good scene but doesn't give me the satisfaction of ruining her social life after letting her think she was coming out on top.
So does that mean you should not use the pictures when you get the prompt and you'll get the option to use them later?

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes