-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
see..i have done every "hate her" choice with the "mom" figure and went for the stoner babes..yet still am forced into shit with the "mom" figure..and for that reason..this game i will put on permanent delete..all you had to do was pop a choice up to "push her away" and i'd have kept playing..but nope...meh..why did you even give the choices to be unforgiving and not care bout her if eventually she's gonna honk on bobo anyways?
Rob, this game is about boinking mom. All the other chicks are just fun on the side. The choice is only how you fuck the mom, you know, if you want to be an asshole to her or not.
I kind of agree with that assessment. Although I would describe it as more, either you fuck the mom or she FUCKS you.
Well, while the game is called Second Chance (implying ofc that a second go at Nicole is possible), I agree with Rob on this. The implication is that you can have a second chance, not that you must have a second chance. Presenting "options" that all pretty much end up in the same place or a Game Over is a bad gaming practice. If the choices really are virtually meaningless, this should be a kinetic novel, not a virtual novel. No point in having a game when you have so little control.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Well, while the game is called Second Chance (implying ofc that a second go at Nicole is possible), I agree with Rob on this. The implication is that you can have a second chance, not that you must have a second chance. Presenting "options" that all pretty much end up in the same place or a Game Over is a bad gaming practice. If the choices really are virtually meaningless, this should be a kinetic novel, not a virtual novel. No point in having a game when you have so little control.
That doenst make sense... if people can take the title of MSMR "literally" than so should this one be... If a game called My Sister my Roommate means that she SHOULD NEVER be a LI as she's just supposed to be a sister, and a roommate...

Then a game called Second Chance that deals with a mom reconnecting with her son, should be about a mom trying to get a second chance with her son... whether that means in the nice way (which makes more sense), or in the asshole way where she takes the wimpy MC to school for being an edgelord.

I mean for all the people complaining they cant ignore the mom, I am over here disappointed that the dev and writer basically said that the shit/angry route is the correct one, since the mom is an evil manipulator even in the nice route... to me thats what might make me stop playing...

Carol sucks ass
Ashley is a fucking cunt
Chloe is too young (her age was given within the game at 14), so she wont get sex scenes

That only leaves Reedley who isnt all that... and Jessica who is scrumptious, but a fucking druggie piece of shit... so basically nothing good aside from Nicole who we now know (thanks to the dev) that she is a monster... Can the MC get a choice to go back to dad, or kill himself eventually ? as those are the best options LOL...

For now I will keep playing... but the moment Nicole tries to fuck the MC in the ass with a dildo (ala Oh My Love) even in the nice route, that would be it for me...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That doenst make sense... if people can take the title of MSMR "literally" than so should this one be... If a game called My Sister my Roommate means that she SHOULD NEVER be a LI as she's just supposed to be a sister, and a roommate...

Then a game called Second Chance that deals with a mom reconnecting with her son, should be about a mom trying to get a second chance with her son... whether that means in the nice way (which makes more sense), or in the asshole way where she takes the wimpy MC to school for being an edgelord.

I mean for all the people complaining they cant ignore the mom, I am over here disappointed that the dev and writer basically said that the shit/angry route is the correct one, since the mom is an evil manipulator even in the nice route... to me thats what might make me stop playing...

Carol sucks ass
Ashley is a fucking cunt
Chloe is too young (her age was given within the game at 14), so she wont get sex scenes

That only leaves Reedley who isnt all that... and Jessica who is scrumptious, but a fucking druggie piece of shit... so basically nothing good aside from Nicole who we now know (thanks to the dev) that she is a monster... Can the MC get a choice to go back to dad, or kill himself eventually ? as those are the best options LOL...

For now I will keep playing... but the moment Nicole tries to fuck the MC in the ass with a dildo (ala Oh My Love) even in the nice route, that would be it for me...
Well, I read the name of the game as meaning the MC, not Nicole, was getting the second chance. It technically can be a second chance for both, ofc, but since we're playing from the perspective of the MC, WTH cares whether Nicole gets another chance or not? We're not controlling her. [shrug]

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Well, I read the name of the game as meaning the MC, not Nicole, was getting the second chance. It technically can be a second chance for both, ofc, but since we're playing from the perspective of the MC, WTH cares whether Nicole gets another chance or not? We're not controlling her. [shrug]
See I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum, to me if the little shit MC WANTS a Second Chance he needs to chill the fuck out... If he just came to his Mom's house and her new husband, acting like a little bitch is a surefire way to not get a 2nd chance, and instead get your punk ass thrown out on the street...

This is a mom that abandoned him once already... is it really worth (from the MC's perspective) antagonizing the shit out of her cause he thinks edgy = cool ? The MC is currently a punk ass loser, no job, no money, his alcoholic dad cant help him with his "college dreams"... if he blows it, he's fucked plain and simple.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I'm on the non-forgiving mom route and the final scene just made me roll. Probably the funniest rape I've seen. She literally blackmails you, pulls down your pants, sucks your dick and then calls you pathetic with your nut in her mouth...that's just comedy :ROFLMAO:
lol did not realise they were that different haha, changed my points to -50 in save game editor and tried some scenes again, it seems only the last "sex" scene with the BJ was changed, I noticed other scenes were gone cus no pts then no handjobs etc

I liked the dialog though haha, after the BJ when she going "no wonder I gave you away" lol
I get she might be a dominant and there exist real sickos which are both incest and dominant mothers, but I dont think anyone of them would use that line if they still wanted to use them as sex toys, you would think they would be more manipulative and ofc tie him up when she wanted to do stuff, but the convo was just weird, cringe and funny :eek:

btw yea I know real life does not exists when it comes to games like this, just saying it could been done another way, she could still made him a sex slave for her on the "hate" path by manipulating him instead of going I hate you and suck his dick then say she understand why she gave away him, cus he is a loser......lol

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
See I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum, to me if the little shit MC WANTS a Second Chance he needs to chill the fuck out... If he just came to his Mom's house and her new husband, acting like a little bitch is a surefire way to not get a 2nd chance, and instead get your punk ass thrown out on the street...

This is a mom that abandoned him once already... is it really worth (from the MC's perspective) antagonizing the shit out of her cause he thinks edgy = cool ? The MC is currently a punk ass loser, no job, no money, his alcoholic dad cant help him with his "college dreams"... if he blows it, he's fucked plain and simple.
That's my point, though. "If the little shit MC WANTS a Second Chance" — why should he? "This is a mom that abandoned him once already...". Exactly. She abandoned him. Why would he quickly forgive her? I'm not saying he should be a dick, but presenting the game's description as "Will he be able to forgive" implies there is a route to follow where you don't forgive her. But there really isn't.

User4862

May 26, 2019
That's my point, though. "If the little shit MC WANTS a Second Chance" — why should he? "This is a mom that abandoned him once already...". Exactly. She abandoned him. Why would he quickly forgive her? I'm not saying he should be a dick, but presenting the game's description as "Will he be able to forgive" implies there is a route to follow where you don't forgive her. But there really isn't.
it seems like youre expecting coherent writing from a game that unfortunately has very little.

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Ok, so I got a story about art imitating real life... Yes I know this isn't the Penthouse Forums but...

I was at a charity fundraiser this past Saturday night at a sports club, the liquor was flowing freely and I met this absolute douchebag in line at the bar, he was accompanied by without a doubt, the hottest girl at the event! The bar at the party proceeded to over-serve everyone to the point of drunken stupidity and later in the event I felt nature's call. I entered the bathroom which stunk badly like shit & puke so I decided to head downstairs to the guy's locker room instead. I went through the door and rounded the corner to find douchie with his pants down and hottie, topless and on her knees...
Upon being confronted by me, hottie disengaged and covered up her boobs while turning beet red, while douchie stood there in all his maybe 3" glory. I just ignored them and went further into the locker room to take a leak before heading out another door to return to the party.

I get home after the party and played the update for this game and when MC uploads the "baby dick" video to the net, I had a "fucking gigglefit meltdown" remembering both the last release and what I had witnessed earlier in the evening.

If I ever run into this guy again I will be sure to call him "stumpy" and see if he can figure it out...

When I am in a similar situation and and the bathroom of the establishment/club/bar reeks of stink and urine I just exit the place and find a corner/behind a tree/ car and do my business there lol.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

See this is where i disagree with you but before i start I'll say this, you're entitled to feel the way you do as it's your opinion and I'm not trying to change it.

Now first off do you have some kinda hate for the MC on the unforgiven route? I'm genuinely curious as It seems like you're only mocking him because he's not actively trying to worship his "mom".

You also realize the MC didn't need his "mom" like at all. He could have went to any other college as stated at the beginning of the game but she, yes that's right, she asked him to come.

Then why go to her house if you're not going to try to make it work with her you ask? One for school and two He is but slowly in his own way, it's there in the dialogue as you see him slowly warm up to her, not forgiven yet but not as hateful.

He isn't antagonizing her, he's drawing a clear line that he doesn't want crossed just yet, well up until she snapped because he refused to be that intimate with after only being around each other for a few days.

This picture you're trying to paint of him being this weak little punk of a boy on the unforgiven path because he's not obsessed with his mom seems uncalled for when his reason for not wanting to be too close to her is legitimate.

Why would he or anyone as a matter of fact be eager to get cozy with her after what she did. He has every right to want to keep her at a certain distance. That shit doesn't just go away instantly. This is his second chance to give not hers. Is he a shitty son for doing it? sure but that doesn't erase that she a shitty person herself.

That act of hers was already exposed. Heck she nearly ruined her own marriage because of wanting a late night "kiss" from the MC. She even tried to seduce him just to to see if he'd get hard like what not even days later after been blackmailed. It's pretty obvious she doesn't care too much. Heck she spazed out because she didn't get a hug for christ sake.

If you like the forgiven route only that's fine as i still play that route also but it's kinda weird to see people shit on the MC on the unforgiven route.

If you want the MC to be this real "Man" character because he forgave his mother and ignored everything she did to blindly worship her then i guess keep playing the forgiven route. I'll happily take the Edgelord who's swimming in sex with jess.

Also If it wasn't already obvious from that ending the MC is going to dominate Nicole on the unforgiven route and i can't wait for it.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

game is looking more familiar all the time.

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
Dear Dev, the world isn't zero-one. There is a lot of indifference between love and hate. I neither love Nicole nor hate her. She just doesn't exist for me. For once I wanted to play a good guy (no incest) and as a 'reward' I became a sexual slave. WTF? Life's unfair. :cry:
But seriously, I like Jess not Nicole so there's no choice. :):):)

Reactions: saqburoc

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Well said ... don't know why all the hate for Nicole, I mean ok it's not cool she abandoned the MC but she tried many times to contact him it's DADDY that kept her away 'cause she cheated on him. Now that's some real life shit, bois ... two parents divorce and the kid won't get to see one of them anymore because mommy or daddy doesn't want that ... now that's retarded. If the other parent is an abusive alcoholic/druggy/gambling addict I feel you, if not don't stop that kid from having a family despite his parents being divorced, IT'S NOT HEALTHY for him.

Sorry if I'm wrong or if the dev changed the script from 0.3, but isn't this dad the always-business-less-family-time kinda dude ?? It was said in the beginning he was often on business trips and Nicole was alone at home ... ya think he was always faithful to her ?? Also, she would send the MC gifts on birthdays but the "dad" made him hate his mom for what ... for cheating on his ass. That's what happens if you don't appreciate yo' girl/wife, don't make that kid hate his mother and accept the fact that u a shitty husband and probably a shitty dad too. Look at Derek yo! the MC comes to his house and he treats him as his own son, he even bails him outta jail ... would his dad bail Chloe ?? Hell, he even gives the motherfucker his daughter's car because he loves Nicole and also cares for her son. I admit I feel shitty for doing Nicole behind his back, but she the one who pushes my MC to that:LOL:

And if people think Nicole is a piece of shit and a slut, the other "decent" girls are not better... Ashley is fucked up real- time, she need therapy. Carol is the school's slut or so does Jessica say even her mom believes the MC not her. And totally unattractive, IMO. Jessica is a super slut/bitch in her own way and would probably blow some whistles for drugs, at least she hot, Nicole's mini-me. She a bad influence tho. Diana seem to be a prude mom but after the dream scene with the dad, I'm having doubts about that. It's too soon to talk about the cousin. Chloe is the only innocent girl and love material, but Nicole would probably not accept that or would join on the action. The last scene on the hate route was hilarious ... so she pissed off to be always rejected (a natural reaction) sucks her son's cock forcefully, swallows his cum and he's the looser for what ... not fucking her ass when he was a fucking kid with a dick a little bigger than Brad's ??:LOL::ROFLMAO:

I'm keeping an eye on this one to see where the story is heading and to see Nicole getting a good pounding, man of culture kinda shit;)

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
It feels like playing No more secrets ( MC & Mom lookalike) & Milfy City (Mom seducing her son) . I will definitely forgive mom and will give her a second chance, I don't hate her as long as I will have the chance to give her a nice & hard pounding of course and I don't care about step Dad even if he is kind, I love cuckolding someone no matter who he is but I guess I will have to do that somewhere far away where there is no chance for that bitchy step sister Ashley to get another blackmai material :)

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I don't think that will happen, I saw several times Nicole said " I want him deep inside me" Also while having sex with her husband " I want MC's dick inside me instead"

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
Yeah, yeah, that's a natural reaction. Every mother sucks her son's dick when she feels rejected. :LOL:
Some people wrote 'psychological' essays instead of admitting that they forgave her just because she's a hot MILF. Nobody would care about her if she was ugly.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Yeah, yeah, that's a natural reaction. Every mother sucks her son's dick when she feels rejected. :LOL:
Some people wrote 'psychological' essays instead of admitting that they forgave her just because she's a hot MILF. Nobody would care about her if she was ugly.
:sneaky: well you're not wrong. I'm just kidding:ROFLMAO: people can like what they like. it's a sex game at the end of the day.

It just ridiculous to complain about the MC behavior on one route when you have the other route cater to what you want. It's not like the unforgiven route is the only route available. That said the other route doesn't have Jessica so it's understandable.

Reactions: bonghits420

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Very nice. I really like Jess, she's just stunning hottest in the game. Carol is cute and I love how horny she gets when smoking. Ashley is really pretty, almost as pretty as Jess, too bad she's such a bitch hope he will win her over/teach her a lesson (depending on choices) some point soon. Nicole is hot, and it's a nice change her pursuing him, I was surprised how it ended if you choose the unforgiven route though; I was expecting her to decide she'd do anything to get him to forgive her and he'd take advantage of that, not turn into a complete bitch.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
:sneaky: well you're not wrong. I'm just kidding:ROFLMAO: people can like what they like. it's a sex game at the end of the day.

It just ridiculous to complain about the MC behavior on one route when you have the other route cater to what you want. It's not like the unforgiven route is the only route available. That said the other route doesn't have Jessica so it's understandable.
I think you're missing the point of our previous discussion. The point is that there really is only one route, unless Game Over counts. :confused: Getting forced into sex with Nicole isn't really another route; it's just redirecting you into the reconciliation route . . . which I think is dumb. Why even have the unforgiving route if it basically does nothing? If the MC automatically will have sex with Nicole and grow closer to her, remove those "options" from the game and just have choices for all of the other girls.

3.10 star(s) 84 Votes