RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Wait so if you choose Forgiven path and boink mom, from comments here I figured out that you got less content with the sisters and cant go for other girls? Well I guess that makes a little story sense (and will make me replay eventually) but still

EDIT: Well, the version so far is quite short so I manage to go through both paths. I dont see that much sense in both paths.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is interesting and all but I would like to go middle path where I could kinda go for all girls and really take sexual advantage of that slut. So there is hope for next updates :sneaky:

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Don't know how things are planned to go, but I'm really hoping that in the hate route he's going to snap and have Jessica and Carol join him to gang-rape Nicole. Maybe Ashley could join in too, she hates Nicole as well.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
I can't say I'm not relieved. Not because I wouldn't like something like that to happen, but after going through the story and getting to know Chloe, I honestly would have been bummed not to get the first home run with her since she seems like the perfect girlfriend (and maybe much more later on in the game) material.
Dunno about Chloe. She's a pretty sweet girl. I'd be more inclined towards a more conventional brother-sister relationship with her.
Reedley on the other hand, is one smoking piece of ass.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Dunno about Chloe. She's a pretty sweet girl. I'd be more inclined towards a more conventional brother-sister relationship with her.
Reedley on the other hand, is one smoking piece of ass.
No reason you can't have fun with a sweet girl, is there? Depending on just how innocent she is, you might get to teach her.
'Wow, so you've never had an orgasm before? Well let me show you, if you touch yourself right here, you will feel really, really good...'
Cute girls deserve to have fun too.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
now things started to get fun. in hate route of nicole, i just want to see how mush she's fucked up:D

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
So in hate path can we avoid forced sex with nichole and getting reconciliation with her

as for me i'am crystal clear i really want to avoid that crazy bitch at all cost, and choose carol&jessica in an instant, why i hate nichole so much first she is terrible mother she dump her own son without second thought, 2nd she commited a cheat with rich guy(derek) and destroy her marriage with mc father, and 3rd although derek really love her and her son but behind his back she only cares for young cocks and his wealth typical gold digger last but not least she is a psycho who doesn't deserve a second chance she already given but she waste it and force the mc to become her sex toy
Dude have you actually played the story? They were on a fucking break mate, and she did try and reconcile with her son, but clearly the mc father doesn't allow it. So fuck MC's father Nichole FTW.

Kirill Shijan

Feb 23, 2019
The latest versions of Nicole don't make much sense:
- Remember, you do as I say! Fuck you're pathetic.
- No wonder I abandoned you!

In my opinion, it would have been better that way:
- Remember, you do as I say! Fuck you're as pathetic as your father!
- No wonder I abandoned you!

3.10 star(s) 84 Votes