DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I think you're missing the point of our previous discussion. The point is that there really is only one route, unless Game Over counts. :confused: Getting forced into sex with Nicole isn't really another route; it's just redirecting you into the reconciliation route . . . which I think is dumb. Why even have the unforgiving route if it basically does nothing? If the MC automatically will have sex with Nicole and grow closer to her, remove those "options" from the game and just have choices for all of the other girls.
The game is still ongoing though. I would wait till next update to see how this all plays out because it's not guaranteed that we'll be forced to have sex with her on that route.

Who knows the Dev could straight up shut all that Nicoles doing down instantly next update.

This Nicole stuff went left at the ending no doubt but i don't think(atleast at this moment) that the unforgiven MC is just going to start wanting to fuck her after rejecting all of her advances prior to that scene. That ending with his inner dialogue set the tone for how he's going to react to it.

I'm going to go back in a few minutes to read the dialogue from both routes over closely. I also favor the Unforgiven route more than the forgiven.

MaksB

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
in a week I will post on F95 links to the android version (incest and not incest). I believe that those who support me on Patreon should have access to the game before anyone else. But I do not mind if someone wants to download my game for free.

Last edited:

mrmcfappen

Sep 10, 2019
So far (v0.5) it's a good game overall and it's still being developed so things can change or gain clarity or meaning with updates which I'm patiently waiting.
Having said that, MC not being able to join Jessica and Carol in Carol's bedroom if MC is trying to better his relationship with his mom makes no sense to me. Similarly MC not getting BJ from Jessica after the party incident if he doesn't hate his mom makes no sense either.
If I understand it right, intention is to provide consequences for MC's interactions with his mom which is nice and what makes this a game and it works when the consequences has something to do with MC's mom like not being able to agree with Ashley in the car but when the consequence logically (as far as we're aware as of v0.5) has no connection with MC's mom it feels like cutting corners.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So far (v0.5) it's a good game overall and it's still being developed so things can change or gain clarity or meaning with updates which I'm patiently waiting.
Having said that, MC not being able to join Jessica and Carol in Carol's bedroom if MC is trying to better his relationship with his mom makes no sense to me. Similarly MC not getting BJ from Jessica after the party incident if he doesn't hate his mom makes no sense either.
If I understand it right, intention is to provide consequences for MC's interactions with his mom which is nice and what makes this a game and it works when the consequences has something to do with MC's mom like not being able to agree with Ashley in the car but when the consequence logically (as far as we're aware as of v0.5) has no connection with MC's mom it feels like cutting corners.
I agree with that completely; Jessica and Carol are my favourites, and it's a shame that to get everything with them you have to hate Nicole. Some scenes being exclusive makes sense, like when he gets assaulted, but forgiving Nicole locks you out of much more than that.

Reactions: Raven Hex

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Will Chloe be romanceable in next update? On the "Not Forgiven" path you can avoid sleeping with anyone through some maneuvering but many of the characters jump on MC's Willy Wonka like it is some forbidden lollipop. Was trying to do one and have a save where MC didn't do anything lewd with any character until next update but it seems it is impossible to avoid getting a blowjob from a few characters. I feel sorry for Derek given what a psychopath Nicole is lol...

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I agree with that completely; Jessica and Carol are my favourites, and it's a shame that to get everything with them you have to hate Nicole. Some scenes being exclusive makes sense, like when he gets assaulted, but forgiving Nicole locks you out of much more than that.
So in hate path can we avoid forced sex with nichole and getting reconciliation with her

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So in hate path can we avoid forced sex with nichole and getting reconciliation with her
No forced reconciliation, a little forced sex.
as for me i'am crystal clear i really want to avoid that crazy bitch at all cost, and choose carol&jessica in an instant, why i hate nichole so much first she is terrible mother she dump her own son without second thought, 2nd she commited a cheat with rich guy(derek) and destroy her marriage with mc father, and 3rd although derek really love her and her son but behind his back she only cares for young cocks and his wealth typical gold digger last but not least she is a psycho who doesn't deserve a second chance she already given but she waste it and force the mc to become her sex toy
It would be more palatable to hate Nicole if in that path he took his revenge on her by making her his bitch; while I do believe she regrets what she did, the main reason to forgive her is because she's hot and you get to sex her up that way.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Bonus render
I can't say I'm not relieved. Not because I wouldn't like something like that to happen, but after going through the story and getting to know Chloe, I honestly would have been bummed not to get the first home run with her since she seems like the perfect girlfriend (and maybe much more later on in the game) material.

3.10 star(s) 84 Votes