Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I'll keep playing the nice route as the hate route makes no fucking sense to me at all...

Nicole: hey son, it's me the mom that abandoned your dad and you for a dude with more money, want to patch things up ?

MC: go fuck yourself lady !

The end...

10/10 - would play again - IGN

Or

Nicole: hey son, want to try to patch things up ?

MC: of course (I'm totally going to chew this bitch out once I arrive there)

Nicole: wow you turned out handsome son, how are you ?

MC: first of all listen here you fucking whore, you abandoned us and I hate you, and...

Nicole: look MC, if your not even going to try to give this a chance, why did you bother showing up ? In fact GTFO !

The end...

10/10 - would watch the MC get REKT by his better all day everyday - Gamespot

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So does that mean you should not use the pictures when you get the prompt and you'll get the option to use them later?
I picked to use them, the aftermath hasn't happened yet, that's what i'm waiting for.

We got Brad's mocking but Ashley hasn't been to school since and with her now known as the tiny cock sucking slut and soon to have her nudes all over school it will be a good day.

I just want to see that smug look wiped right off her face.

Also she no longer has Brad protecting her meaning Jess is free to whoop dat ass.

I can't find it in me to feel sorry for Ashley. She brought it all on herself.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ok i finally got to play(hey I'm a busy guy usually, oh who am i kidding i fell asleep).

First off yikes Nicole. I take back what i said, after seeing the context behind the scene it somewhat makes sense in a twisted I'm going to rape you from now on since you want to play hard to get kind of way. MC reaction to it was actually what i imagine it would be so my bad for jumping the gun. The bad route is definitely the best route in my eyes.

I also like that the Dev has some of the girls soft locked behind different routes. It's a good penalty and actually makes your choice matter/more consistent with the MC personality on both routes.

To quote the MC- Reedley is so fucking hot. She's definitely on my list for the next girl im catching. I'm kinda sad chloe isn't getting as much of the spotlight though atleast on the Bad route, I'm still playing the good route so she's probably there.

Jess is still best girl. Carol is still as cute as ever. Ashley on the other hand was handled well on the punishment choice but she just can't help herself until it's too late.

Now back to Nicole. After replaying through. You see the MC forgive her somewhat over time which is something i wanted because his change over time seemed more real well until that ending lol. Let me say this, i don't hate Nicole, in fact i want to bone her as much as everyone else but i don't enjoy the Good route because it feels repetitive from a storytelling POV for me. So i go bad route to gradually see the MC warm up to her over time.

Now The bad route in general is great because it gets out of the old Mom worship cliche( you know the whole the mom was wronged and hurt/ the dad(usually) is the bad one so you as her son should forgive and forget every single thing she did because she's your Mom). The only other game that treats it the same is Waifu Academy with the MC mom there. Anyway Here we see the mom isn't so good but is actually bad.

Looking at her, she cheated on MC dad, got pregnant, she left when the Dad didn't want to be involved with a child born from her cheating and then practically begged the MC to stay with her years later. Now she's willing to cheat on her Husband who she's been with for years now with her son and if he so happen to not partake in Incest, she shows her true color wow. If you would instantly forgive your mom after all of that or even think that she wouldn't do the same to the MC when someone else pops up then i don't know what to tell you.

Also because i keep seeing it. Nicole asked the MC to come to her house not the other way around as he wasn't going to her house in the first place. He doesn't have to instantly like her just because he said yes. He's there for School and if he manages to fix the problems between him and nicole then it'll happen over time, if not oh well. She's the one pushing for this incest stuff on him out of the blue when he's just trying to enjoy all the girls his age which any normal teen would do realistically.

Me and The MC face at that Nicole scene
Screenshot_2019-10-06-19-19-49.png

MaksB

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
But. IAM big fan of Nicole please port for android
in a week I will post on F95 links to the android version (incest and not incest). I believe that those who support me on Patreon should have access to the game before anyone else. But I do not mind if someone wants to download my game for free.

Reactions: Drkgy and leon02457

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
in a week I will post on F95 links to the android version (incest and not incest). I believe that those who support me on Patreon should have access to the game before anyone else. But I do not mind if someone wants to download my game for free.
Hey can you add in next chapter Nicole' breast milk scene with feeding scene and more and more...sorry to ask twice and embracing thing but that will be more enjoyable

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bonghits420

MaksB

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Hey can you add in next chapter Nicole' breast milk scene with feeding scene and more and more...sorry to ask twice and embracing thing but that will be more enjoyable
I do not write a storyline. this question is not for me

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So I don't want to give the writer too hard of a time, but MaksB, might I suggest that the descriptions in the game avoid going into detail about the obvious? For example — and there are other instances of this as well — at the hospital, we're told Nicole is speaking with the doctor . . . while the image shows Nicole speaking with the doctor. We're then told Nicole is crying. Right after that, we are shown an image with a tear rolling down her cheek . . . and are told she's crying again. The description then explains that the MC's hand is placed over Nicole's hand, which the image already shows.

We don't need to have things described to us that are obvious from the renders. Especially in something like a visual novel, showing is much better than telling.

Last edited:

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Ok, so I got a story about art imitating real life... Yes I know this isn't the Penthouse Forums but...

I was at a charity fundraiser this past Saturday night at a sports club, the liquor was flowing freely and I met this absolute douchebag in line at the bar, he was accompanied by without a doubt, the hottest girl at the event! The bar at the party proceeded to over-serve everyone to the point of drunken stupidity and later in the event I felt nature's call. I entered the bathroom which stunk badly like shit & puke so I decided to head downstairs to the guy's locker room instead. I went through the door and rounded the corner to find douchie with his pants down and hottie, topless and on her knees...
Upon being confronted by me, hottie disengaged and covered up her boobs while turning beet red, while douchie stood there in all his maybe 3" glory. I just ignored them and went further into the locker room to take a leak before heading out another door to return to the party.

I get home after the party and played the update for this game and when MC uploads the "baby dick" video to the net, I had a "fucking gigglefit meltdown" remembering both the last release and what I had witnessed earlier in the evening.

If I ever run into this guy again I will be sure to call him "stumpy" and see if he can figure it out...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think it's time the MC was to concentrate on keeping Ashley on a leash every time I want to give her a chance she is stabbing us in the back I think it's time we make the princess nice and submissive :p also nice to see the cops being efficient for a change :LOL:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I think it's time the MC was to concentrate on keeping Ashley on a leash every time I want to give her a chance she is stabbing us in the back I think it's time we make the princess nice and submissive :p also nice to see the cops being efficient for a change :LOL:
Definately the highlight of this episode for me... I know a "certain crowd" probably wanted Uncle Bob to stick around and be a little "bitch-boy" in regards to the MC and his women... but I admit I ROFLMAO when the detective immediately arrested his stupid ass and made him a non-factor yet again !

Also yes, 100% agree with you on Ashley, she is a much better character when the MC is drilling all her holes, than when she has time to think of new ways to act like a fucking bitch...

I took both routes, and the "super nice guy" route sucked ass, after you tried treating her like a human being she still thinks of the MC as a sucker and cant wait for fuck him over (luckily in both routes you can do the picture stuff)... so I just rolled back, had the MC "punish" her, and also did the picture stuff... so not only did MC drill her pussy and ass, he also sent her pictures of sucking a baby dick all over the school LOL.

christoprd

GFX Designer
Dec 10, 2017
Now The bad route in general is great because it gets out of the old Mom worship cliche( you know the whole the mom was wronged and hurt/ the dad(usually) is the bad one so you as her son should forgive and forget every single thing she did because she's your Mom). The only other game that treats it the same is Waifu Academy with the MC mom there. Anyway Here we see the mom isn't so good but is actually bad.
COME INSIDE has a story similar to these and it's very well written.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
COME INSIDE has a story similar to these and it's very well written.
Yeah i have been playing that game too. I didn't like the mom in there either after i completed those sketchbook scenes because it felt like she manipulated him at a young age.

Though i would say not reading the sketchbook in that game helps with that non love route for that MC to make him not be too obsessed with his mom and because his Sister and Neighbor are both hot. Especially his sister during that painting scene.

Reactions: christoprd

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
see..i have done every "hate her" choice with the "mom" figure and went for the stoner babes..yet still am forced into shit with the "mom" figure..and for that reason..this game i will put on permanent delete..all you had to do was pop a choice up to "push her away" and i'd have kept playing..but nope...meh..why did you even give the choices to be unforgiving and not care bout her if eventually she's gonna honk on bobo anyways?

3.10 star(s) 84 Votes