Reiralie

Mythic Manor Lead Concept Writer
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
it will be troublesome for the dev. even if the incest is not mentioned on Patreon

magus448

May 22, 2018
What i dont get if he goes to collega should he not move into his own place ?? Why does he have to move to someone that abandoned him many years before. He could have easily got his own room. That is what normal man would do.

The introduction seem to be weird. Meet my daughters so are they his sister or stepsister. and to daughter she says meet my son. should she not say meet your brother. and meet your sisters ?

And fuck that whore. She does not deserve to be forgiven.
When she showed up with the fancy clothes and car it seems immediately evident that she left them for a rich guy. smh Like the mom in Good Girl Gone Bad except her child was at least an adult when she left, but still pretty bad.

Reactions: Dependable_223

IsseiKurogane

May 12, 2018
Pretty good so far, very short though, good looking characters,Interesting description,though the relationship between the mc and his mom is moving rather quickly, can't wait for more content, game looks to be very promising.

Reactions: Namco15

K4in

Nov 14, 2017
Cool start but there are zero emotion especially during the first scene wbith mom. If you pick to forgive MC should be way more emotional see his mom after such a long time and in second option he should be more angry. This interaction as it is right now is very ... flat.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
some of the screens remind me of elder sister characters from ther daze made renders.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Common brother please hurry up to update please and don't get me wrong for saying this

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
After playing it I can say the idea behind it is good, but the transition between the scenes and the scenes themselves are too short, there is like 2-3 dialogues and then it moves on to something else.

Fafner

Mar 21, 2017
No, his father's step sister - as long as I didn't do anything wrong when installing the incest patch... ;)
Must have, cause with the incest patch its Mom, and what I presume are intended to be step sisters from her marriage to this Derick guy. Of course all this is with the presumption that the incest patch comes from the actual Developer/Writer and not just fan made.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
i like it that you like anna's adventures from deepsleep. is he here too? supported him months but had to quit patreon. would like to be in contact with him again. great and talented guy
He is indeed here and he posts on the game's thread from time to time

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I really liked the beginning ... I just love games in which the MC corrupts his mother and even more when it's the mother who does it ... Waiting for the update.

3.20 star(s) 82 Votes