ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Good game so far, interested to see how the routes develop. Guessing the "forgive" route leads to Nicole + Chloe and the "non-forgive" route leads to Ashley + Jessica. Can see Carol being an option in both. That is all assuming the characters more or less keep their same positions on each other. Ashley hating Nicole, Chloe liking Nicole etc.

Need to eliminate David either way :devilish:
yup..another rooster in the henhouse leads to a 3 letter term that causes mod's to delete comments..HAHAAAAAAA..i'm all in on the Jessica/Ashley route...but have two saves..so the Nicole route is a go also..future updates will expose which is more satisfying to my going forward and stopping the other.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
She's just a fine lady trying to atone for her mistakes. But Ashley/Jessica are fucking hot and considering the braindick always win... sorry my sweet "rolemodel".
I tend to stray away from the slut types myself, I prefer the chase, chasing the good girls, sluts are too easy, good for a couple of quickies but after that they're boring :p

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I like the game so far but my only critique is on the not forgiving route it seems completely out of place the mom going all feline in heat about the MC. I guess the dev is trying to make it seem like her guilt is driving her to a very taboo place but imho it just falls flat on that particular route.

Besides the mom forgiveness route being pretty barebones as far as content the other route just seems like its gonna be a metric ton more fun with all those irresistable "bad" (fun) girls :love:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
the fact that ONLY Nicole gets points is a tell that this game is strictly about her and all the rest are just side-dames with zero meaning other than to prevent blueballing through the updates...if other dames had points it would be nice :p
Yeah I wouldn't mind that either, but at the same time, I pretty much play the game because of the mom, it's just unfortunate that if you wanna be totally on her good side and advance things with her, you practically have to ignore everyone else, especially if you need a certain amount of points for things to go forward. But if it's enough that you are her are good, then maybe that means that you can be more adventurous with others and still get good stuff with mom :p

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I like the game so far but my only critique is on the not forgiving route it seems completely out of place the mom going all feline in heat about the MC. I guess the dev is trying to make it seem like her guilt is driving her to a very taboo place but imho it just falls flat on that particular route.

Besides the mom forgiveness route being pretty barebones as far as content the other route just seems like its gonna be a metric ton more fun with all those irresistable "bad" (fun) girls :love:
The fun with "bad" girls only last for so long until it's boring, having to work to get the ultimate one is much better because there's a sense of attachment and connection, feelings too even, sex is way better then, so I don't even care if I have to walk with blue balls for the time being, I'll get my release when mom's warmed up to it :p

Elsman

Jan 12, 2019
Like this game. Just downloaded v.02 and installed the incest patch. The patch needs work with the text still missing family parts.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The fun with "bad" girls only last for so long until it's boring, having to work to get the ultimate one is much better because there's a sense of attachment and connection, feelings too even, sex is way better then, so I don't even care if I have to walk with blue balls for the time being, I'll get my release when mom's warmed up to it :p
Might not have to work that much based on the end of her route ;)

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Meh. Dudes in college why he wanna tie himself down with someone who may look good now but give it 5-10 years and it will saggy city and then he be like "why the fuck didnt I bang all that young pussy when I had the chance".....

..... *blows brains out thinking what could have been*

Ok ok thats a bit dramatic but you get the point :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: atkforpk

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Might not have to work that much based on the end of her route ;)
Yeah I noticed that too, though I'm pretty sure we're not gonna be banging her for at least a good 5 updates, but we already banged Jessica and Chloe if we played it that way, so in that sense we do have to work up to mom, haha, and I say it's worth it :p

Reactions: Mytez

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Meh. Dudes in college why he wanna tie himself down with someone who may look good now but give it 5-10 years and it will saggy city and then he be like "why the fuck didnt I bang all that young pussy when I had the chance".....

..... *blows brains out thinking what could have been*

Ok ok thats a bit dramatic but you get the point :ROFLMAO:
Well, with sluts you never know how many STDs they might be having, seeing as they're fucking just about every dick in town, town bicycles as they are, haha, never cared for sluts, I'd honestly rather walk the rest of my life blue balled :p

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Well, with sluts you never know how many STDs they might be having, seeing as they're fucking just about every dick in town, town bicycles as they are, haha, never cared for sluts, I'd honestly rather walk the rest of my life blue balled :p
Well it is sure is a good thing we playing a game and as far as I know STD's are not transferrable over the interwebz… I think :cautious:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well it is sure is a good thing we playing a game and as far as I know STD's are not transferrable over the interwebz… I think :cautious:
I guess, but I like to immerse myself to the MC and the story, and do things how I would do them in real life in a similar setting, sometimes allowing myself "live" some fantasies in the games, haha, but banging cumrags isn't one of them :p

Reactions: jaydem

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
it is possible to change names?
thank you
It's always possible to change the names, regardless of whether or not the author has included the ability to do so. I won't go into detail for now, mostly cause I am unsure if this has already been answered. Let me know if you need help

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The Nicole route seems to point towards her corrupting MC, not the other way around like in most games. thinking naughty thoughts about him, kissing, walking into his room in lingerie and laying on him etc. Kind of like Linda from Milfy City.

She is definitely on the "bad" side of the good/bad person scale. Cheating on her kids father, abandoned them and now is about to cheat on her husband. Definitely not relationship material. I like Chloe the best of the girls, she seems to be a sweet and good girl. Not interested in "relationship status" with the others that much, they're either bitchy for seemingly no reason (Ashley) or a bit "easy" . Hit it and quit it types.

Reactions: Walter Victor

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I guess, but I like to immerse myself to the MC and the story, and do things how I would do them in real life in a similar setting, sometimes allowing myself "live" some fantasies in the games, haha, but banging cumrags isn't one of them :p
9 out 10 times I do the same as far as immersing myself as the MC, but I don't know what it is about the mom in this game but she doesn't seem like she deserves forgiveness so easily. So I am left with cumrags. And im ok with that (y)

3.20 star(s) 82 Votes