• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Renders are good, models great, but writing is plain..weird.
Not every game needs to have very slow pace ( like Our Fate), but there is no real build up to make any scenes believable ( especially with mother).
Even more, when main character is just some scrawny kid..at least make him into a stud that most women would fall for (Retrieving the past handled this well)

Reactions: desmosome

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Hi guys! Thank you for interest in our game.

, , , ,
Thank you for this beautiful gift,keep it up

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
9 out 10 times I do the same as far as immersing myself as the MC, but I don't know what it is about the mom in this game but she doesn't seem like she deserves forgiveness so easily. So I am left with cumrags. And im ok with that (y)
Well it's true that just about everything she did was somewhat forgivable, except the fact that she chose that random asshole over her own son, ones own kid should always come first, she could've found someone new at a later time, but her priority should've been her son, and MC forgives too easily. But if you choose to go about the unforgiving path, MC is a bit too much of an asshole, even if he does have every right to be pissed off :p
But my goal is to make her mine, in more ways than one, and when the time comes, she better make the right choice this time around, haha (like that's gonna be a problem, considering how rapidly things are developing as it is, it's only the second night and she jumps on her own son to make out erotically, haha, not that I really complain) xD

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Renders are good, models great, but writing is plain..weird.
Not every game needs to have very slow pace ( like Our Fate), but there is no real build up to make any scenes believable ( especially with mother).
Even more, when main character is just some scrawny kid..at least make him into a stud that most women would fall for (Retrieving the past handled this well)
Not everyone is the model type either and chicks do dig the non-model types too, not everyone is shallow :p

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is the variable for mom supposed to be your affection for her or just good/bad boy? It doesn't make sense in either case lol. Apparently picking up a phone call from your neighbor makes you hate your mom more or somehow makes you a bad boy.

The whole thing makes very little sense. Why would he choose to live with her family before even meeting her if he understandably can't forgive her yet?

Reactions: Dependable_223

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Well, I was hoping for a fresh take on this kind of game, and I know it is early, but really just getting run of the mill feel right now.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Not everyone is the model type either and chicks do dig the non-model types too, not everyone is shallow :p
Yeah, but it's harder to explain this when it's just some horny kid that's running around and doing chores ( that also happens to have a really big dick :p).

And I'm not talking about just physical appearance: confidence, intelligence, resourcefullness, knowing how to talk/listen, humor, being empathetic, self reliance, etc.

These are desirable traits for large majority of women.

marksame

Dec 20, 2018
I think it is due to the patch (if you applied it before starting a new game). I started a new game - named my character - got to the following screen and saved my progress - then exited and applied the patch - got back in and no problems as yet ...
but relations don't change

falcon37857

Aug 26, 2017
I get a error message when trying to extract the game when using the nopy download. Downloaded using the mega link and extracted fine so just a heads up if using the nopy link.

Fjonko

Apr 11, 2019
Blackmailing bullies and shit. Humans are realy gross. Who the fu.. leaves the door open when u gona kiss your son? Stupidity

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I like the models. The story is vanilla but alright. Real problem with the way the game is coded and content gets triggered.

It makes no sense. For example why should my step-mothers point score affect a threesome with two other characters. Or why does smoking weed ten miles away affect her point score? Does she have esp?

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I like the models. The story is vanilla but alright. Real problem with the way the game is coded and content gets triggered.

It makes no sense. For example why should my step-mothers point score affect a threesome with two other characters. Or why does smoking weed ten miles away affect her point score? Does she have esp?
I like the game so far but I agree with you. It simply doesn't make any sense for her score to change unless she literally sees you doing something or catches you in the act -- unless the dev is going with the whole "you missed x and therefore lost relationship points with x," where the relationships will degrade if you miss certain events.

But I haven't explored other paths so IDK.

Reactions: blastwave2k

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
Okay, so models are pretty, there's that. But... I'm a story guy, I really hope that writer put little bit(actually a lot) more effort in story and characters. Now things just happened and new people come along and you don't know shit about them. ATM not game for me.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Mom is definitely a bitch in this, cheats on dad, completely abandons her ten year old.

Sucks we have to be a complete dick to try and get derek's daughter... Just dislike that..

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Helo guys !!!!
Just found this game and models are great !!! But the story, got to ask........... so the Mom abandon MC when he was 10, ok and Chloe is couple of years younger, so where was Chloe at those 8 years ??? Did Mom had double life or what ???? An other question......is Ashley Dereks daughter, so MCs Mom is her Step Mom, because she is same age as MC ???? :oops:o_O

Reactions: Endless

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Helo guys !!!!
Just found this game and models are great !!! But the story, got to ask........... so the Mom abandon MC when he was 10, ok and Chloe is couple of years younger, so where was Chloe at those 8 years ??? Did Mom had double life or what ???? An other question......is Ashley Dereks daughter, so MCs Mom is her Step Mom, because she is same age as MC ???? :oops:o_O
regardind mc's mom follow the story carefully you'll see she's a heartless golddiging whore,regarding Derek's older daughter we dont know much yet

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes