• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
The weed talk made me cringe so hard my balls retracted.
"weed talk" is too often portrayed by people who have never done weed..i'm about the only person in my apartment complex that dosnt toke..but am friends with most of my neighbors..they all seem to talk completely normal whilst partaking of the demonic herb :ROFLMAO:

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
Like others have said... great models. Nicole is damn good. Would love a whole lot more Chloe. The story though... Not so hot. Conversations with every char are pretty weak and far too simple. Like 6 year olds talking to each other. I assume that's because the creator isn't a native English speaker and that's ok but I'd suggest getting someone to help write the game in English then.

Also I think the story could use some changes on finding a better reason to forgive Nicole because right now the only reason is sexy scenes and it just makes no sense at all. All that being said I saw enough good things I'd stay around for awhile in hopes it gets better.

bonghits420

Writer and pendejo
Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Hello all, thanks for playing our game. Maks and myself appreciate it. All feedback is greatly welcomed, so thanks again. I promise you all that the story will get better.

wow that was crazy, I think the 1st meeting should go like this:

Hi son, I know I abandoned you but please can you forgive me... beacuse I want you to fuck me so bad. I know it came out of nowhere after so many years I shit on you... but please listen to me.... it's how I'm... I'm a horny selfish cunt (ohhh, i think i came a little), please forgive me and fuck me son.

As I told you that I was cheating on your father and got pregnant with this Derek guy... but you should be nice to him, despite the fact he's part to blame... beacuse... I... I want you to be my new lover and I don't want him to know. I'm so glad that I got this SECOND CHANCE to fuck yo... (god, I'm so wet right now), I mean to prove my love to you. Now, give me a kiss a real kiss (lick his balls) *slurp*.
That's hilarious :ROFLMAO:

Like others have said... great models. Nicole is damn good. Would love a whole lot more Chloe. The story though... Not so hot. Conversations with every char are pretty weak and far too simple. Like 6 year olds talking to each other. I assume that's because the creator isn't a native English speaker and that's ok but I'd suggest getting someone to help write the game in English then.

Also I think the story could use some changes on finding a better reason to forgive Nicole because right now the only reason is sexy scenes and it just makes no sense at all. All that being said I saw enough good things I'd stay around for awhile in hopes it gets better.
Thanks for the constructive feedback. The funny part is English is one of my two native languages. I should probably stop taking bong rips while writing. :p

The weed talk made me cringe so hard my balls retracted.
That's how we talk out here where I'm from. Thanks for the feedback, homie. I appreciate it. I'm sorry about your balls.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hello all, thanks for playing our game. Maks and myself appreciate it. All feedback is greatly welcomed, so thanks again. I promise you all that the story will get better.

That's hilarious :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the constructive feedback. The funny part is English is one of my two native languages. I should probably stop taking bong rips while writing. :p

That's how we talk out here where I'm from. Thanks for the feedback, homie. I appreciate it. I'm sorry about your balls.
Hello Dev !!!
Please answer my post that I send yesterday, I would appreciate it !!!! :cool:(y)

bonghits420

Writer and pendejo
Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Helo guys !!!!
Just found this game and models are great !!! But the story, got to ask........... so the Mom abandon MC when he was 10, ok and Chloe is couple of years younger, so where was Chloe at those 8 years ??? Did Mom had double life or what ???? An other question......is Ashley Dereks daughter, so MCs Mom is her Step Mom, because she is same age as MC ???? :oops:o_O
The where was Chloe question was explained in the vn. Derek was insecure and he did not want Nicole to bring Chloe around the MC. Nicole is Ashley's step-mother and Derek is Ashley's father.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Good visuals, the MC is a complete dork though.

Mom: Be careful around that Jessica girl
Dork: Mom, she is misunderstood

I'm down with checking out later updates. :)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Why are they going on about calling the MC for a party, I don't remember that happening.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The where was Chloe question was explained in the vn. Derek was insecure and he did not want Nicole to bring Chloe around the MC. Nicole is Ashley's step-mother and Derek is Ashley's father.
Here's the thing, though. What was going on for those 8 years? And why has Chloe never asked questions before?

The assumption is that Nicole spent those 8 years with her husband and the MC. She wasn't allowed to bring Chloe over. So Chloe and the MC are unaware of the other's existence. I get all that. But then, all of a sudden Nicole leaves and shows up with Derek and Chloe. Okay, I even get that. But 8-year-old Chloe, now well old enough to realize such things, would think, "Gee, something is different around the house; my mother is here all the time now." But never asks questions for 10 years! "Gee, Mom, where were you for 8 years of my life? What the hell were you doing?"

That just doesn't hang together.

And if Nicole was spending time with both families, surely both Chloe and the MC would have noticed that.

And yet, it is 10 years later, when they are finally together, that the MC and Chloe think that there is something strange.

C'mon man!

Okay, it's not going to stop me from playing your game. I do like the setup and the ladies are gorgeous. That's enough to play it, but not enough to recommend your game to anyone else.

Reactions: Unclepop and Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Here's the thing, though. What was going on for those 8 years? And why has Chloe never asked questions before?

The assumption is that Nicole spent those 8 years with her husband and the MC. She wasn't allowed to bring Chloe over. So Chloe and the MC are unaware of the other's existence. I get all that. But then, all of a sudden Nicole leaves and shows up with Derek and Chloe. Okay, I even get that. But 8-year-old Chloe, now well old enough to realize such things, would think, "Gee, something is different around the house; my mother is here all the time now." But never asks questions for 10 years! "Gee, Mom, where were you for 8 years of my life? What the hell were you doing?"

That just doesn't hang together.

And if Nicole was spending time with both families, surely both Chloe and the MC would have noticed that.

And yet, it is 10 years later, when they are finally together, that the MC and Chloe think that there is something strange.

C'mon man!

Okay, it's not going to stop me from playing your game. I do like the setup and the ladies are gorgeous. That's enough to play it, but not enough to recommend your game to anyone else.
My thoughs exactly !!!! :oops:(y) And what kInd of Mom leaves her daughter if her "lover" is insecure of something and in that point, MC was 2 years old, so why Derek didn`t want them to meet ?????

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
About the points - they have nothing to do with raising or lowering Nicole's affection, or lust, or whatever. They are about the MC's attraction to or rejection of her. So if the MC decides to go home, the points go up, but if he decides to stick around and smoke a joint, the points go down. Nicole doesn't need to know anything about what is happening for the points to be affected.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Argh... Dev, there are 2 different games called "Second Chance" now, both on RenPy... and neither remotely similar (the other one looks to be a "furry" game), but expect future confusion if one of you don't change the name of your game. The other game is older, so it's this game that should change to be fair. Even just adding an "s" and calling it "Second Chances" would help... but any way, I do like this game. It's a bit crazy how fast some things happen but I really don't mind, looking forward to seeing more.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
No need to change the name, they are different enough.

BTW movies with similar name

Reactions: bonghits420

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
nice game ;)(y)

are all the kids in the game millionaries driving Lambos, S-class cabrios?... i love it :D
Nicole and Jessica are HOT :love:

Reactions: Carpe Stultus
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes