fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
ok. this mum personality is absolutely a comedy. espesialy on non forgiven path...i dont know what devs try to tell by her forwardness and the way she LOVE derek that she left everything behind for him then she's doing the same thing to derek for her sonny because he's a handsome boi : is she a retard or a nymph ? or she don't give a shiet about anything and only craving for handsome duds,if MC was an average look guy will she do the same ? i mean.... interesting let's just see where this mess's goin:cool:

Reactions: christoprd

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
ok. this mum personality is absolutely a comedy. espesialy on non forgiven path...i dont know what devs try to tell by her forwardness and the way she LOVE derek that she left everything behind for him then she's doing the same thing to derek for her sonny because he's a handsome boi : is she a retard or a nymph ? or she don't give a shiet about anything and only craving for handsome duds,if MC was an average look guy will she do the same ? i mean.... interesting let's just see where this mess's goin:cool:
I haven't played the new update yet but if I'm remembering correctly she didn't leave the mc dad, the dad kick her out for getting pregnant while they was on a break and he didn't want to raise another man's child.

I could be remembering it wrong though I'll play the update when i get home.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Some pictures with the bitchy sister in her room are not showing up for me (only text). And what the hell, she gets some beer over her head and is breaking down in tears? Well, normally I would say she has some serious issues. ^^

But the "Mom" has some serious issues too on the negative path. What woman would desire such a man who is so dismissive against her? :unsure:

Reactions: Deamate

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Some pictures with the bitchy sister in her room are not showing up for me (only text). And what the hell, she gets some beer over her head and is breaking down in tears? Well, normally I would say she has some serious issues. ^^

But the "Mom" has some serious issues too on the negative path. What woman would desire such a man who is so dismissive against her? :unsure:
You would be surprised how often it happens in Animes, Manga and other forms of media and novels.
I don't know when the troupe started but in them normally the cold hearted or most beautiful women always like the men who don't want to be with them for some reason. Maybe it's a ego thing for them like oh he doesn't drool over me like other guys so lets see if i can get him. I'm not generalizing real women here this is fictional women.

There's some more examples from stories i read but you wouldn't get it unless you read it yourself because it would be hard for me to explain.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Just unren it and rename "3_g_9_1.webp" into "3_g_9_0.webp". It's the one labeled wrong.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As people said, short update, it felt like it was jumping all over the place, with the unnecessary "1 minute later". I'm still liking Nicole and want to see how her relationship with MC progresses, it's not that usual to see the mom being the one pursuing the son in these games.

Reactions: bonghits420

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
was excited to get more but really that was a short update now we have to wait another few months for another short update

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i still dont follow the forgive mom path and dont forgive mom path they still play out the same and on the dont forgive path he struggling to dont forgive her by forgiving her ar least make both paths completely diff from each other the only diff i saw were just the dialog and for Ashley on the dont forgive path she still trys and blackmails the MC i just dont get it

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i still dont follow the forgive mom path and dont forgive mom path they still play out the same and on the dont forgive path he struggling to dont forgive her by forgiving her ar least make both paths completely diff from each other the only diff i saw were just the dialog and for Ashley on the dont forgive path she still trys and blackmails the MC i just dont get it
on the dont forgive mom have MC team up with Ashley to get back at her isnt that was he said at the start of the game? find a way to make her pay for leaving him?

Reactions: christoprd

Codename21

May 20, 2017
I enjoy the renders, and the overall story is pretty good so far - but there are some major plot issues with the choices/results through these updates. Has been mentioned through the thread, but right now it barely matters what path you are on - If you forgive mom/don't forgive mom, side with Ashley and get an invite from her to the party/don't side and either way insulted and blackmailed, or if you have sex with them/totally ignore them - still become Carol and Jessica's best friend. I like the idea of the plot even if it's moving a little fast, but the choices and lack of consequences are awkward without some considerable dialog changes.

Reactions: nasam and Skylaroo

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
I haven't played the new update yet but if I'm remembering correctly she didn't leave the mc dad, the dad kick her out for getting pregnant while they was on a break and he didn't want to raise another man's child.

I could be remembering it wrong though I'll play the update when i get home.
correct, however with her messy personality i just won't find it weired if she kills ashley and burried her somewhere in mountains to cover the blackmail thingy :LOL:

Reactions: DrakoGhoul
3.20 star(s) 82 Votes