• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I wanna know how he hates his mother but is nice to the dude responsible for breaking up the family? Sleeping in his bed, eating his food and calling him sir like nothing happened lol He literally cucked your father knocked her up and made her abandon you.o_O
That man is a complete stranger and the woman who betrayed MC is his Mother for crying out loud...Ofcourse its her fault...That man didnt force MC mother to slide all over his Dick...MC Mother made a choice...a choice to abandon her family so...my guess is its 100% that hot curvy deliciously looking juicy buns bitches fault..

Reactions: bonghits420

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Hey Dev I have one thing in my mind to request you that please try to update a little bit longer story and add some incest with mom and son please
Hold down to your Tits bud...its only v0-2 let the story get build up first...You got to have patience..its all gonna worth it later..

Reactions: leon02457

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Models are great, but yeah: this really needs a rewrite. First spend an epizode ( or two) to show some tension, disfunctional marriage, before she immediately jumps on Main character ( in some bizarre way, it's literally a complete opposite of "A Wife and a Mother").
And usually it requires some kind of "trigger"/scene ( like say: MC saves Ashley in danger of drowning in the pool, and mother starts to see him as more a "protector figure", instead of her husband).

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Not bad at all. This doesn't appear to be a slow burn or anything which I like, and the Nicole, Ashley, and Jessica characters are really nice. Gonna wait and see how the next update is, but if it's good then I'm going to become a patron.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So i got around to playing this game. Finally a game where i don't feel bad about not chasing the mom. I'm still going to play the mom route but it feels good to atleast be more realistic.

I mean if my mom left me at a young age and then i found out later it was because she cheated with another man(though i get the Mom and his dad was on and off) but then add she got pregnant I'd be pissed too and his dad was right to feel that way. I know i wouldn't raise a child if it was a product of my wife's cheating.

Now going into this i was thinking with those tags it's going to be this generic Son come to a home with his mom after she left him and now has 2 daughters then pretty much generic scenario of incest. It still is there but here you have the some what realistic option to not just forgive everything that happened.

I can appreciate an option over just having the MC being upset then eventually throughout the game he forgives her down the line without any choice in the matter and seeing as the game isn't an openworld/sandbox i like choices with weight that change the characters. My Mc isn't going to forgive her that easy. For me it's story first then fap.

To also add im not saying no other game hasn't done this with options. There are plenty I'm probably forgetting but i don't remember any currently off the top of my head so this is standing out. I can't wait to see where the story is going.

MaksB

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Hi guys. Version 0.3 is done.

Enjoy,
Maks and Bonghits

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Anyone have a changelog available? Its not posted on the OP.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
waiting on commentors..i was torn previous updates as to whether i wished to continue playing..the stoner skanks were ok..but the "mom" turned me right off this game..so..my d/l thingie stays idle until my trusted cohorts say their pieces :p
i know that is opposite of the norm..usually Rob jumps all over shit and comments...this time..HA!!!...you guys first :D

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I didnt finish last update since the mc cant make up his mind, even after i decided for him, on if he loves and or forgives his mom. Keeps bouncing back and forth. Glitch? Bug? I dunno.....Annoying? Hell yes!

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes