ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
@VNorth
Have you thought about sharing the full dialogue from the game on something like a Google Documents. I imagine the community would be happy to help with a translation/spelling check, editing the the weirder bits for you. Would give you a higher quality English script to drop into the game.

English is a real beast to get right. Even people that have it as their first and only language get it wrong a lot.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Granted this game has hint system, it's just basic and still you will get lost. I have some finished events and game is not recognizing them as done. In 2.4 it's mentioned that you must have ice cream to progress julia park event, i don't even know where to get one? I can't progress laura because according to in game guide it is required to cum on her in her room tuesday/wednesday but when i've done that she don't even wanna talk anymore and is mad for weeks and i can't do anything to her in monday morning kitchen after breakfast, even though i should be able because it is required to cum on her in her room so you can punish her monday morning kitchen, again according to in game guide, but there is no option. So tired of this mindless grind. Appreciate any help, but i don't expect one seeing a lot of people gave up on this grind fest and there is no decent walkthrough since 1.3 version.
Laura's room, evening, Tue, Wed.
Not night.
===============
Julia and icecream:
In hints: Listen to Julia carefully and date her.

"Do you like ice cream?"
Julia"I love ice cream more than anything else!"
Julia "I can eat a lot of ice cream!"
Julia "I can even eat a million ice creams! Ha ha!"
There are only two shops in the game.
These are tips, not a detailed walkthrough:)

Reactions: bacchusplateau

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
@VNorth
Have you thought about sharing the full dialogue from the game on something like a Google Documents. I imagine the community would be happy to help with a translation/spelling check, editing the the weirder bits for you. Would give you a higher quality English script to drop into the game.

English is a real beast to get right. Even people that have it as their first and only language
i could help with that , also i could make a walkthrough if i have all the info,

Reactions: VNorth

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Laura's room, evening, Tue, Wed.
Not night.
===============
Julia and icecream:
In hints: Listen to Julia carefully and date her.

"Do you like ice cream?"
Julia"I love ice cream more than anything else!"
Julia "I can eat a lot of ice cream!"
Julia "I can even eat a million ice creams! Ha ha!"
There are only two shops in the game.
These are tips, not a detailed walkthrough:)
Yes, evening, cum on her, she is mad for weeks and i mean 10 or more weeks, can't do anything with her in monday morning kitchen after breakfast, because you know, she is mad. Your hints about julia don't mean anything to me, bacause i don't have an option to buy ice cream in the store. I'm not that dumb, i played this game throughout every version you released except last 2 versions, simply there are no options to progress events. I may come out as rude, but hints are rarely helpful, because a lot of other things are going on with these events, and it's hard to understand what i have to do, so either make detailed walkthrough or tone down the grind or just don't bother to respond, because honestly, you're wasting your time and and time of the members of this forum. Yes, people are visiting this thread, because models are good, but a lot of them gave up and just unpack images and are done with it, all because of grindfest and horrible game dynamics.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
@VNorth

English is a real beast to get right. Even people that have it as their first and only language get it wrong a lot.
My translator uses other programs for translation, not a Google Documents.
The problem is that he will have to approve the change in the translation. For this, there must be a general program.
Controlling and manually transferring changes is a very big work, text 87,767 words.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Yes, evening, cum on her, she is mad for weeks and i mean 10 or more weeks, can't do anything with her in monday morning kitchen after breakfast, because you know, she is mad. Your hints about julia don't mean anything to me, bacause i don't have an option to buy ice cream in the store. I'm not that dumb, i played this game throughout every version you released except last 2 versions, simply there are no options to progress events. I may come out as rude, but hints are rarely helpful, because a lot of other things are going on with these events, and it's hard to understand what i have to do, so either make detailed walkthrough or tone down the grind or just don't bother to respond, because honestly, you're wasting your time and and time of the members of this forum. Yes, people are visiting this thread, because models are good, but a lot of them gave up and just unpack images and are done with it, all because of grindfest and horrible game dynamics.
Laura.
Go to the Park on the bench. There shortened event.
Julia.
After the dialogue that I wrote above, go to the store before the date.

Reactions: odino

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
thing is that if you miss an event with a character you cant progress further until you complete the event missing , thats probably where 90 or more % of the players get lost because you dont really know what its missing , and sometimes even if you go in the right path the game just throw a bug giving you a wrong continuation and you get lost again
i remember there was an update where you had to save the game and repeat the same process until the game shows you the right path ( if was with mom at front of the store if i remember )

detailed walkthrough is a must to allow players to see what is missing and what and where they need to start the progress with each characters

Reactions: RottenPlum

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Looks like the Dev is confused.I am still trying to understand the purpose of this game...I better be blueballed then playing this unplayable game.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Looks like the Dev is confused.I am still trying to understand the purpose of this game...I better be blueballed then playing this unplayable game.

Maybe you are right.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
i could help with that , also i could make a walkthrough if i have all the info,
Thank you for offering to help. There have already been two attempts to edit the translation.
I spent a lot of time on the gallery and tips.
I'm not ready to get involved in anything else right now.

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
Thank you for offering to help. There have already been two attempts to edit the translation.
I spent a lot of time on the gallery and tips.
I'm not ready to get involved in anything else right now.
i understand you, if you want pm me a full save of 2.4 and the basic hints of the 2.5 and i will play the update and try to create a 2.5 walkthrough

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
@VNorth

My translator uses other programs for translation, not a Google Documents.
The problem is that he will have to approve the change in the translation. For this, there must be a general program.
Controlling and manually transferring changes is a very big work, text 87,767 words.
Actually, the entire translated game v.2.5 contains 95k words or 580k symbols, which is about 380 pages of text (based on 250 words/page). I'm afraid it's too much work for the community, I've seen it before, the enthusiasm dies after a week or so. Of course I could upload it to Google Docs but I'm afraid it will just end as usual, a lot of work that won't be completed and thus won't be merged in the game.

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
@ThanatosX @mike5000 Well guys, I don't expect you to edit it but feel free to take a look. There are 36 files for version 2.5, I uploaded them as a single spreadsheet (each file in a separate sheet) in Google Docs.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Against my better judgment i continued to play and finished julia park event and got handjob. Now i can't find her on tuesday in park, she said she will be there, nor i can complete event where she sits on the table in her house. According to guide those events can't be completed if you have relations with some other girls, good job dev, indeed. To the laura, done with evening in her room, got end notification, however, can't punish her in the kitchen monday morning after breakfast, there is only option to talk to her or not and if you talk with her letter on there is option to smell her fingers or not which leads to hotspot to llift her skirt, and then she gets mad, and no option to see her complete dance scene, so her quest 12 can't be completed. Despite getting everything checked inside lara's 5th quest, it is still marked as incomplete, so can't continue with monday morning kitchen event when all 3 girls are sitting at the table. Yep, this game is fucking mess...

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
the game is V2.5 and walkthrough is for V1.2 ??? why when i finish task still have X on them ??? and what is average student i try to rise and low to help sister with homework ???

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Against my better judgment i continued to play and finished julia park event and got handjob. Now i can't find her on tuesday in park, she said she will be there, nor i can complete event where she sits on the table in her house. According to guide those events can't be completed if you have relations with some other girls, good job dev, indeed. To the laura, done with evening in her room, got end notification, however, can't punish her in the kitchen monday morning after breakfast, there is only option to talk to her or not and if you talk with her letter on there is option to smell her fingers or not which leads to hotspot to llift her skirt, and then she gets mad, and no option to see her complete dance scene, so her quest 12 can't be completed. Despite getting everything checked inside lara's 5th quest, it is still marked as incomplete, so can't continue with monday morning kitchen event when all 3 girls are sitting at the table. Yep, this game is fucking mess...
No.
Julia.
You can end this anyway. 1 pass, if you have sex relations and 3 pass, if there is no relations.
Girls sometimes don't go on dates.
Laura.
Navigate by indication of completion in the 5th quest of Lala. In Laura's 9th quest, the indication for Lala's quest is not correct.
=====
All quests working.
Beta-v only gallery. The gallery is made specifically for the free version.
The patreon version does not contain the full gallery. No one there asked for that.

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
ok i'm really stuck here i can't pick something else than rub her back in the bathroom, if i click rub her back the mc touches her tits and she says to back off and the scene ends i never got a heart starts when i pressed rub her back from what i remember.

how do i finish quest 4 i have all done when i click on it but it still has an x on it like quest 13. please help

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes