Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i finish mom 1.2.3. and 5. task in 4. do everything 50 times can`t finish in 6. she never tell me to fix sink how to continue with her ??? Lala i can`t finish 1. task !!! when i was bad student can`t help her now i am good and also can`t help her ! how to finish 1. task and continue with her ??? for Laura i finish first 5 tasks for task 6 i need to finish task 7 with her friends who i look at beach and park and can`t find them !!! Lisa task to tell her to take off her panties in the morning what year ??? i go there every morning last 20 days and don`t have that option !!! Steffa first task can`t finish to fuck her brain ? 2. task to fuck her 3 times a do that 12 times !!! Laura friend must recognize me when i came to park i go there over 50 times and they still don`t know me ??? with girls on the beach i need to 3 wins ! 3 in the same day ??? Julia is in the park only not on the beach ! Krista i see her on the bike in the park but can`t talk to her how to ??? For Brenda i have enough points and 2. task at the end is to study private at her at monday and tuesday and i go there but nothing happened ??? HELP PLEASE !!! I LIKE GAME !!!

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Hi!
Great game, if a bit confusing. Could you also look at Quest 20 for Shantrel. I completed requirement of Quest 15. But triggering a sex scene for Quest 20 never occurs. While brushing hair she just says that "mommy is angry" and "out of here." I went for something like 20 weeks already, trying to trigger the scene by pressing or not pressing the hidden button. But I think that something is broken.
Click on the hairbrush.

Gaaz

Aug 8, 2017
Click on the hairbrush.
Thank you! Saved my mind from the insanity of trying to figure it out o_O
On a side note, some of these hidden buttons really should be a little bigger. Searching for them aometimes resembles pixel hunting, only you do not know if these pixels are even there to begin with.
Anyways, great job and thanks for the reply.

Reactions: VNorth

Gaaz

Aug 8, 2017
i see i got it done but i cant start the sex seen is it there or comes out later? for quest 22.
For quest 22, if I remember correctly, you need to explore all pinching options with Lala and Shantrel. Afterwards, When Lala is not interested in you "pinching" Shantrel, you need to experiment with insertions, until Shantrel stands up and goes away. Hint - do not fit too much. You then go to her bedroom.

Reactions: VNorth

bill r

Feb 9, 2018
can buy stuff for Christmas at store but getting vodka in the park and recipe in club never triggers. please help

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Does anyone know whats the program they use to make this type of character models? It is the same one used for Beggars New Life.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
when mom ask me to fix sink can`t start that task ??? how to help Lala with homework i try all combination to be bad student to be good in - in + and don`t know how to finish 1. Lala task ??? how to be friend with Stella ? walk with her in park over 50 times do all things and nothing ???

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
how to play game on to paths ? in one i need to be super nerd to finish in second to not go to school 2 weeks ???

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes