f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
drop it into the 'game' folder
Also corrects some of the shortcomings in the gallery. Corrections are made with the help of community PL.
====
Are you playing the first time? Is it working now?

not sure what exactly you meant with fix for first pass shantrel..

if you meant if it fixed the bathroom one no it didn't i can still only press "rub her back" and then she tells me to get out

i dropped the files into the game folder and overwritted the one that were there, but i still only have the "rub her back" only option in the bathroom..

also quest 4 and 13 still have an x in it even when i click on them als it says all are done.

p.s : yes i'm playing for the first time, game is really good the animations are one of the best i saw in these type of games are you doing them yourself? they look reaaaaally good and are hot you should be proud. not sure why people keep bitching about the game the guide isn't so bad you just need to add a few more pointers that people know what they need to do when they are stuck like me right now.. maybe i didn't heart end a scene idk i really want to keep playing but yeah idk what do to do to progress

Reactions: VNorth

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
not sure what exactly you meant with fix for first pass shantrel..

if you meant if it fixed the bathroom one no it didn't i can still only press "rub her back" and then she tells me to get out

i dropped the files into the game folder and overwritted the one that were there, but i still only have the "rub her back" only option in the bathroom..

also quest 4 and 13 still have an x in it even when i click on them als it says all are done.

p.s : yes i'm playing for the first time, game is really good the animations are one of the best i saw in these type of games are you doing them yourself? they look reaaaaally good and are hot you should be proud. not sure why people keep bitching about the game the guide isn't so bad you just need to add a few more pointers that people know what they need to do when they are stuck like me right now.. maybe i didn't heart end a scene idk i really want to keep playing but yeah idk what do to do to progress
Thanks for the feedback. I corrected indication of 4-th quest.
The rest should work if you used a fix. Need to several times to visit Shantrel in a bath.

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks for the feedback. I corrected indication of 4-th quest.
The rest should work. Need to several times to visit Shantrel in a bath.

yeah i don't know i visited her several times whenever i click Rub her back MC touches her breast then she says this and scene ends

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
yeah i don't know i visited her several times whenever i click Rub her back MC touches her breast then she says this and scene ends

The 9th quest is finished after using the fix?

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
this game can`t play without walkthrough i never meet Mia and when i reed here to have more then 5000 cash to someone robe me and meet Mia this is stupid !!!

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
The 9th quest is finished after using the fix?

yes i never had issues with the 9th quest everything is done there

i also still have the sequenze with the mom on tuesday night when she gives bj and i can pick bad dream i have 2 options there wake up or sleep i did both several times but it's still there that'a why quest 4 still has x i guess..

and when she tutors me i did force and the other option to convince like 3 times aswell but i still have those and have the x on the guide screen.

i just need a new option for the bath scene that i can progress the story even the guide says i should have unlocked a new option in bath with her but i don't have it..

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
this game can`t play without walkthrough i never meet Mia and when i reed here to have more then 5000 cash to someone robe me and meet Mia this is stupid !!!
Yes. There are games with good quests, go there, and now go there. Try to move away from such a template is stupid. I agree.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
yes i never had issues with the 9th quest everything is done there

i also still have the sequenze with the mom on tuesday night when she gives bj and i can pick bad dream i have 2 options there wake up or sleep i did both several times but it's still there that'a why quest 4 still has x i guess..

and when she tutors me i did force and the other option to convince like 3 times aswell but i still have those and have the x on the guide screen.

i just need a new option for the bath scene that i can progress the story even the guide says i should have unlocked a new option in bath with her but i don't have it..

Send me your save please.
Stop. I think you did not install the patch. The screen did not correct the quest completion indication. 13 and 14 do not have an indication.

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
Send me your save please.
Stop. I think you did not install the patch. The screen did not correct the quest completion indication. 13 and 14 do not have an indication.

sent you a pm sorry

edit : weird i unpacked the game again and replaced the files now i have the indicators like you say for 13 and 14, also i got the heart at the bathroom not sure what was the issue lol

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Yes. There are games with good quests, go there, and now go there. Try to move away from such a template is stupid. I agree.
i finish 3. task with mom inside task is all green finished outside still X why ? 4. task repeat 50 times with coffee and without and she just look and do nothing ? can`t finish ! what i need to do to help sister with homework ? older sister catch me after fucking her mouth and can`t go in to her room anymore and in the park she do nothing where i miss something ??? sorry for my english :(

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
do i need to do this task in some order ? first taks from older sister is to finish i think 7. task ? if if miss something do i need to start again ? or i can finish task spinning around ???

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
i finish 3. task with mom inside task is all green finished outside still X why ? 4. task repeat 50 times with coffee and without and she just look and do nothing ? can`t finish ! what i need to do to help sister with homework ? older sister catch me after fucking her mouth and can`t go in to her room anymore and in the park she do nothing where i miss something ??? sorry for my english :(
For correct indication 4 th quest mommy install the patch. Also corrects some of the shortcomings in the gallery.
If you use mod .
Read it. https://f95zone.to/threads/second-happiness-v2-5-vnorth.1919/page-348#post-1862875

Laura:
If you have already bought her a beer, you will probably find 3 of flower. Monday morning, look in the thickets.

Do not start the game again.

Reactions: Gaaz

Gaaz

Aug 8, 2017
For correct indication 4 th quest mommy install the patch. Also corrects some of the shortcomings in the gallery.
If you use mod .
Read it. https://f95zone.to/threads/second-happiness-v2-5-vnorth.1919/page-348#post-1862875

Laura:
If you have already bought her a beer, you will probably find 3 of flower. Monday morning, look in the thickets.

Hi!
Great game, if a bit confusing. Could you also look at Quest 20 for Shantrel. I completed requirement of Quest 15. But triggering a sex scene for Quest 20 never occurs. While brushing hair she just says that "mommy is angry" and "out of here." I went for something like 20 weeks already, trying to trigger the scene by pressing or not pressing the hidden button. But I think that something is broken.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
If you use mod .

Laura:

i buy Laura beer and give flowers and she is again in the room drunk i can fuck her again but her 4. task when i enter is finished but outside is still X not finished why ?

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
If you use mod .

Laura:

i can confirm again if you replace the files while the mod and the cheat from within the game is active it does not fix the indicators. you need to unpack the game again and replace the files FIRST before you put on the mod or cheat in again otherwise it will NOT WORK

Reactions: Papy.ion6984

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i finish mom 1.2.3. and 5. task in 4. do everything 50 times can`t finish in 6. she never tell me to fix sink how to continue with her ??? Lala i can`t finish 1. task !!! when i was bad student can`t help her now i am good and also can`t help her ! how to finish 1. task and continue with her ??? for Laura i finish first 5 tasks for task 6 i need to finish task 7 with her friends who i look at beach and park and can`t find them !!! Lisa task to tell her to take off her panties in the morning what year ??? i go there every morning last 20 days and don`t have that option !!! Steffa first task can`t finish to fuck her brain ? 2. task to fuck her 3 times a do that 12 times !!! Laura friend must recognize me when i came to park i go there over 50 times and they still don`t know me ??? with girls on the beach i need to 3 wins ! 3 in the same day ??? Julia is in the park only not on the beach ! Krista i see her on the bike in the park but can`t talk to her how to ??? For Brenda i have enough points and 2. task at the end is to study private at her at monday and tuesday and i go there but nothing happened ??? HELP PLEASE !!! I LIKE GAME !!!

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes