beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
I come back 5-6 updates later to ask for another shantrel save as she is bae. Tried one a few pages back but it just starts me at the beginning. A thousand blessings to the one who fufills my request *bows*

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
What day and time? i tried several times and nothing happens
Should be evening park bench, you have to apologize for being jerk in her room tuesday/wednesday evening. After that you can go at the same time tuesday/wednesday evening in her room to continue being jerk.

However, i can't unlock punish scene same as you and can't see last dance in the kitchen no matter what i do, same as julia event at moira's house and date with her tuesday at park. So i gave up on this game for now, might come back in some later updates if there is proper walkthrough

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
What day and time? i tried several times and nothing happens
Any day Laura's in the Park.
If you write about the same quest and in the Park there is no conversation, you might have the situation is developing differently. There are 2 options: cum in your hand or cum on Laura. About the palm is written in the tips.

Bullz

Dec 29, 2017
guys how i finish animation 2 for Laura in kitchen i did get end heart in animation 2 in her bedroom but first one i just use up spot and she yell nothing happen how i get animation in kitchen and finish it? v2.5

Taigcris

Jun 8, 2017
Does someone explain to me what to do in Shantrel event 21? I enter the room and there is only one hidden spot (up) but no matter how much I use it, nothing happens. Do you have to do something before?

Thank you

Jhustla

Jul 3, 2018
Need help. Stuck on Shantrel quest 7. She still wears the black and white clothes on monday evening and has not changed to the red dress in weeks, more than eight weeks actually. What do I do so that she will ask me to clean the sink again?

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Need help. Stuck on Shantrel quest 7. She still wears the black and white clothes on monday evening and has not changed to the red dress in weeks, more than eight weeks actually. What do I do so that she will ask me to clean the sink again?
what i learn in this game ! repeat repeat and repeat scenes again again and again to something change and finish quest :)

ding000

Dec 6, 2016
Hey i downloaded the 2.5 fix because a path was bugged it fixed the path but now everything is in russian(all dialog and hints) the interface etc is still in english. great game btw

Nov 22, 2018
After the The Twist this is the best game I enjoy so far. The expression by the animations are incredible good. I was wondering which 3D software does this design? Like something 3D Daz?

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes