andrei777

Jan 5, 2018
Laura 2 animations. 1st in the kitchen after Breakfast. Full animation is available upon receipt of the END of the 2nd animation.

2nd animation - lorina room, evening, Tuesday, Wednesday. For passage to was a wank in the Park.

Chantrel 1 animation. Chantrel can be punished if she wears panties before Breakfast. End V 2.2 is required. how to find these scenes how to get Laura's end 2 animations and how to punish chantrel

v 2.5

mikey zhou

Oct 16, 2018
help me guys, i can't next scene ( sorry for my bad english)
Education level: you can earn 11-13 point in a week but you lose -6 point at weekend. The education levels are 6: Slacker
(below 0), D-Student (you start here), Student (15), Nerd (25), King Nerd (50), cheater (90+).

"you are so smart" means you are Nerd (>25), so 15 ~ 25 could work

Dec 20, 2018
I can't get the extended version of the animation "lick her" and when I try to complete the next quest the panties and bra doesn't show up at bad girls, how the hell do I complete the lick her animation?

Scross

Sep 25, 2017
yes it works in 1.0
plz don't ask that , the purpose of the batch file is to work for every version
of course it always depends and if the dev makes a lot of changes
BUT , please , check first (you can also backup your game folder first to be sure) then reply if it doesn't work

if you get error about sknf_mod1.rpy file either run the game manually then re-run the batch or dl and try the newer version below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can't find file
im getting this problem

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys someone know if this mod work with v2.5?

Skatanafao's MOD
yes it works in 1.0
plz don't ask that , the purpose of the batch file is to work for every version
of course it always depends and if the dev makes a lot of changes
BUT , please , check first (you can also backup your game folder first to be sure) then reply if it doesn't work

if you get error about sknf_mod1.rpy file either run the game manually then re-run the batch or dl and try the newer version below

Also the walk... there is some update one?

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i can`t finish christmass night !!! i do everything from walkthrough to half of that then what ever i need to do i can`t to offer punch to everyone ! when i go with Laura there is nothing dance take a fight end night ! at home don`t have option to bring sleeping girl or not and find all of them sleeping there and take panties off because walkthrough tell me when i back from bathroom to do that but i always sleep in bathroom and why ??? need help !!!

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes