Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Two pics that rise the impatience's level (just posted on his patreon page). Btw, I think we'll need a patreon to share the next updates, because the Dev doesn't seem keen to make a public release for V0.3. I think it will be the same thing with 0.4. We need a hero ! :p

1.jpg 2.png

Reactions: honda

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Really, I don't Know :/ I got the cafe's fuck scene pretty fast on my side, but still didn't unlock the beach one. Well, didn't play lately. If I can unlock it, I'll share my save.
Is the cafe fuck scene the one where you get Elly drunk and fuck her in the restroom? If it is, can you share the save?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Is the cafe fuck scene the one where you get Elly drunk and fuck her in the restroom? If it is, can you share the save?
It was a corrupted save that I deleted. The one I was talking about in an earlier post. I have to restart everything back from my 0.2 save. Didn't have time/courage to play again since a few days. Sorry dude. Still, it's really strange that the cafe's scene with Elly didn't appear on your side. :/

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If you catch the teacher enough, she asks you to catch him. You have to go to school right at breakfast time. Do not eat breakfast. Go to school and by the blue doors there's a spot to click and you'll catch him. Report to the police for a fun scene.

tarkasian

Donor
Aug 15, 2016
catch the teacher?
and when a enter the bar every time a got drunk when the bargirl gives me a drink, how to not got drunk?

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Open scripts here and I've made some changes:

• You can't fail Pong any more.
  • Removed the coffee check on Shantrel sleeping
  • Giving Shantrel money now gives her $1000 rather than $200.
  • Mediation and Reading now gives +5 stats

Instructions:

Unzip this into your SH/game folder
Failing at pong opens sex with Elle.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
So, dear hunters... anything new ? :p. Finally got the Laura's Key. Must change my name to Grinding Master.

Anyway, from what I just read on PL's Thread, Shantelle's story doesn't progress anymore after the reconciliation scene - ignoring her for a week until she gets back to you triggers a one time only scene where you can grope her and no, there aren't hotspots in this scene. My guess is that the Dev tried to implement a sort of resistance in Shantelle that can be lowered by ignoring her. Perhaps, future updates will follow the same lead to unlock new scenes.

For Laura. 100% success to get the steal money option and triggering the piss/scenes - Don't go in her room when you wake up and shantelle's cleaning your room. Move to the kitchen, take your breakfast and move to Laura's room to steal money. After some time, the scene will progress. Don't know if there are great scenes for her in this version. I got all options when she's drunk in her room, pissing scenes, sitting on the MC's face in the morning (crawl scene) and the tease scene in the bathroom while you repair the light. Even if you say you want a handjob in this scene, nothing happens.

Lala: A lost case. I don't know how to progress with her. Got the " dig " option with " Scholar " rating while teaching her, grope her ass while she's dancing + tearing the bra's string and oblige her to piss elsewhere while you're repairing the light. That's all. I didn't see any hint/hotspots that incite me to believe there's more. Can someone help me if I'm mistaken plz?

Maya and the girls at the beach : Lose the first games until you get new opportunities in the treat scene. After that, you're free to kick their asses.

Boss at office : 1 lick scene, 1 groping scene which evolves and 2 sex scenes. Don't know if there's more.

Silver haired girl : forgot her name, but she's always with Laura at the park. After you fuck Laura, you have to keep visiting the park every single day and at different times (not at night though), until you find her at the park entrance. She'll ask you to accompany her. I think there exist a progression of this part, but she appeared only once until now.

Krysta (barmaid/classmate) : You can meet her in the club and from time to time in the park. She will be on a bicycle. Make sure you hit the " stop " option, but don't expect much. Don't even know if there's a progression with her, because I couldn't enter the club anymore after encountering her in the park.

Cop : Nothing. Black Hole. Didn't find a damn. Probably no content.

Redhead at the store : Same. Didn't find anything new after the fingering scene.

Well, that's probably all for me. If someone want to add/remove something to what I wrote, please, feel free to do so. As it's almost impossible to get a walkthrough, let's share our info.
Wednesday evening, click pass by in living room, go to Lala's room, click other option to hide under bed.

Reactions: honda

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Wednesday evening, click pass by in living room, go to Lala's room, click other option to hide under bed.
Thanks for the info, but it's an old post. Already triggered all Lala's scenes since then ;)

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I believe you. Don't worry. The dev probably made a mistake in his message. Unfortunately, his english is worst that mine :/ . How about Lala and Laura, btw? Anything interesting ?
Before entering click on door handle then lock.

kare

Aug 5, 2016
I'm a sucker for this traditional russian style of grinding for small advancements. And pixel-hunting on top of that! Feels like you're clawing out content from a granite block.
Anyway, I've played new Dating my Daughter after this, and for the first couple of minutes I was moving mouse cursor all over the screen after every dialogue before realizing what the fuck I was doing.

Also I see you guys are talking about some sex scenes on the beach after winning a bunch of times? There's no such scenes in the unpacked game files. It stops at Elly standing topless in the sea.

Here's CGs, if you're interested. It includes loose files from game folders.
--Link updated for 0.4--

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I wouldn't call this a game so much as an elaborate 4D scavenger hunt with sexy CGs added. The variables and conditions you must meet to unlock scenes coupled with the hot spots mechanic will wreck you if your autism level is not high enough.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
"difficult question" = nerd + 15 college point (+15 it one week hard study). Nerd=25
Max need for play 25 smart ass & impudence. do not need a lot grind))).

Last edited:
Reactions: muttdoggy

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
On Wednesday, in Lala's room she takes my dick
and that's all I got.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I think I've been able to do a lot in this game, but I'm pretty sure there's still a lot to do

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
401Grem - All the things I did, everyone did the same, but I think I missed something.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes