Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
It's been two weeks since I've been with you, time to thank everyone. – Bloo - thank you for sharing so many games, I'm grateful - Muttdoggy - Thanks for all you've done, I am very satisfied with everything - Muff Diver - Thanks a lot, Dude - Dustelar - Thank you, Man - Luciano - thank you for thanking me, I liked it - Adoringfan - I liked your Like it, for me, Thanks - Milos, Mephistophel , wep, Redking, gue5t, Davidreiter, wynin, Blackadder89, F95, And everyone else on this list, many, many Thanks - ace_boogie for you has to be a Special thank you, for you try to help me make my game work without caring, and trying so hard to do everything possible to help me. I can say friend, you were great, I just have to say "THANK YOU" You did it for deserving my thanks

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
It's been two weeks since I've been with you, time to thank everyone. – Bloo - thank you for sharing so many games, I'm grateful - Muttdoggy - Thanks for all you've done, I am very satisfied with everything - Muff Diver - Thanks a lot, Dude - Dustelar - Thank you, Man - Luciano - thank you for thanking me, I liked it - Adoringfan - I liked your Like it, for me, Thanks - Milos, Mephistophel , wep, Redking, gue5t, Davidreiter, wynin, Blackadder89, F95, And everyone else on this list, many, many Thanks - ace_boogie for you has to be a Special thank you, for you try to help me make my game work without caring, and trying so hard to do everything possible to help me. I can say friend, you were great, I just have to say "THANK YOU" You did it for deserving my thanks

Reactions: Luciano

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
What's going on ? @Carlo S I'm not a staff member, but I don't understand why you are copy/pasting those things ?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Since you were cool, I sent you a like and a reply, my name is showing up, because here it does not appear, and I fear something may be wrong
Well, I can see your name/nickname. It does appear on my side.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Dude playing the economic game, this is a very slow game. So I can not make mistakes.
Good one got a laugh out of this one. That's exactly how it would translate in the game but might be even more broken.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Game should be out today (normally) for $5 patreons. I won't lie guys - It's the first time I'm so impatient to get my hands on an update. Even BB didn't made my impatience level go this far. LOL.

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
Does the dev have any other platform where he shares stuff? His patreon has no further information regarding the game.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Does the dev have any other platform where he shares stuff? His patreon has no further information regarding the game.
From what I know, the game leaks early sometimes on svscomics. Still, the last updates were always shared here before they got online there. As the last Anon who shared V 0.3 won't be able to share any new updates, I don't think svscomics will obtain the new version quick. Well, may be I'm wrong and there will be new anons who will make the upload there. The only problem : no Mega links there. Fileboom/Keep2share are a nightmare if we don't have a premium acc. -.-"

TheShelby

May 4, 2017
Does anyone have a save file with all unlocked? I've unlocked all the scenes but not the one in the beach bathroom. It's just so frustrating!

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
From what I know, the game leaks early sometimes on svscomics. Still, the last updates were always shared here before they got online there. As the last Anon who shared V 0.3 won't be able to share any new updates, I don't think svscomics will obtain the new version quick. Well, may be I'm wrong and there will be new anons who will make the upload there. The only problem : no Mega links there. Fileboom/Keep2share are a nightmare if we don't have a premium acc. -.-"
Well here's hoping for that (future) kind anon. xD

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kind of strange the game didn't come out already. From what I remember, V0.2 and V0.3 were released in the morning (CET).

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
There's nothing that we can do about that. It'll come out when it'll come out. It's just 1855 here, still 5 hours 5 minutes till 5th ends so, I'm gonna wait patiently till then.

Reactions: Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
There's nothing that we can do about that. It'll come out when it'll come out. It's just 1855 here, still 5 hours 5 minutes till 5th ends so, I'm gonna wait patiently till then.
We don't have the choice anyway.

Bob2395

May 26, 2017
Подскажите,как выйграть в волеболе? Это же просто нереально, та девушка постоянно портит игру!
Tell me, how to win in volleyball? It's just unrealistic, that girl constantly spoils the game!

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Подскажите,как выйграть в волеболе? Это же просто нереально, та девушка постоянно портит игру!
Tell me, how to win in volleyball? It's just unrealistic, that girl constantly spoils the game!

Reactions: Bob2395
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes