Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
Looks like you hear a problem with the VNorth internet.
This guy explains (in Patreon page):

Hey guys, so, there are certain problems with internet of VNorth, he has been struggling to upload the game since the yesterday's night, he couldn't upload anything, connection was unstable, slow, etc.. He called his internet service provider to send somebody to fix it, but so far I didn't hear from him a word. My bet is that his connection is being fixed right now, but I have no clue how long it will take.

Reactions: Xand

Bob2395

May 26, 2017
Tell me how to get to the club and how to have sex with someone other than the sister (while sleeping) and with the headmistress in the office?
Do I need to spank my sister on the pope?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Tell me how to get to the club and how to have sex with someone other than the sister (while sleeping) and with the headmistress in the office?
Don't take it the wrong way, but, please, take some time to read the previous pages. You'll find all your answers there. It's kind of a pain to re-answer those questions each time, you see? :)

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
Well, it can't be helped. In the end, I was right in thinking something went wrong. He always did his releases in the morning.
Pretty much.
Hoping that the issue gets fixed before that itself, so that we can all moan about waiting for the next version immediately after.

Reactions: Kakato

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
If it takes a while, I don't mind, this game is worth the wait.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Good news guys. This was just posted on his patreon page. We'll need a hero as soon as it's out :p :

" In the morning i buy new router. Now i upload game. Need wait.

This seems like a good router. it not make low-low-lowest speed "repeat upload", Opsss, shit & etc. "

Reactions: duraworld and Xand

kickbutt

Sep 24, 2016

Seems the download link got totaly crowded will reupload to new mega...

You need dowload as ZIP , after unzip it , and unzip next "archiv.7z" in /game.

Later i make link without second unzip. I not want look on message "repeat upload" about a file 800+ MB and I make as zip that file.

V0.4
Shantrell :
Bedroom, kitchen (small sex scene), beach - further scenes.
One "secret" place, the scene continued.
+6 hidden buttons, accessible after completing the "secret" places.
These hidden buttons do not affect the passage.
Lala:
+1 hidden buttons, do not affect the passage.
Dance.
Scene in bathroom.
Laura:
+3(?) hidden buttons, do not affect the passage.
2 sex scenes
Dress shop
Krista:
+1 hidden buttons, do not affect the passage.
3 sex scenes, 1 sex scene hard(?)for search, to not random... good luck!
Finals is marked in the game.
New translate: intro, beach, kitchen
Laura's bed improved with help Zherot )))

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017

Later i make link without second unzip. I not want look on message "repeat upload" about a file 800+ MB and I make as zip that file.
You rock dude! Thanks !

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Does it still have the anti-cheat code that changes your status to Cheater then quits?
He didn't say anything about it lately, but from what I remember on PL's thread, he did say once that he hate cheaters and it's for that reason, that he did put the anti-cheating code in all his releases. I bet 0.4 has it too. Will check later. Don't have time to play atm.

Edit : Can someone create a mod for making the hotspots appear please? I don't need anything more.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017

Seems the download link got totaly crowded will reupload to new mega...

Thanks Man, You're Great

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes