iggi_pop

Apr 3, 2017
Тем временем обогнал буматику на патреоне, вот что животворяшее общение и хорошее отношение делает!
Sorry for my badd ienglish :)

Sep 28, 2017
Due to some change VNorth do in this version, we have to redo some things, some part of the Moira private lesson and the Bathroom panties event..stuck at this walktrough

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
I keep doing the panty event and all she does is grab my dick and I say: she caught me again. I'm at nerdking and 35 imp. Any advice?
I got it. Thanks again. I just had to let her keep going after the 4th time she just grab his dick, it started.
Thank you

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
It's a good rule, before ask for help, repeat the same scene at least 3 time. Well in walkthrough is written this:
- 2 new options show up, “Take a look” and “No”, hit Look .

- Hide.

- Hide.

- Hide, this time 3 new optios show up…
What for you means Hide 3 times?
Thank you. I have tried it more than 6 times.
But nothing had happened. So i thought i ask now. 2 attempts later, the 3 options have opened ;)

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
Maybe you miss this hotspot?
I just had to keep going and the hot spot eventually popped up thanks very much.

When I do the 2 weeks with no school does it include avoiding her, no working, and not giving her money?

When I ignore her for 2 weeks can I still go under the bed in lala room and help with homework?

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2017
Tuesday/evening/bathroom, enter, pick up the panties, choose “I won’t”, Mom tell you that someone in the house stolen her some panties and you offer to buy her some new...stuck at here

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I just had to keep going and the hot spot eventually popped up thanks very much.

When I do the 2 weeks with no school does it include avoiding her, no working, and not giving her money?

When I ignore her for 2 weeks can I still go under the bed in lala room and help with homework?
Avoid her for 1 week is the first, avoid her didn't mean not go to school and speak with others.
Don't go to school for 2 weeks, the rest you can do\speak with you want.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Tuesday/evening/bathroom, enter, pick up the panties, choose “I won’t”, Mom tell you that someone in the house stolen her some panties and you offer to buy her some new...stuck at here
Go Badgirl shop on Saturday and buy her panties.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
ca

can ask u for walk-through for laura and shantrel thank u in advance i didnt understand the official walk-through
The walkthrough in the OP is the real deal. The only problem is the language barrier. Mirenzo is not english native (me too). If you've got specific questions, we'll try our best to answer you. It would take me loads of time to write Shantrel's + Laura's route. There are loads to do.

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
The walkthrough in the OP is the real deal. The only problem is the language barrier. Mirenzo is not english native (me too). If you've got specific questions, we'll try our best to answer you. It would take me loads of time to write Shantrel's + Laura's route. There are loads to do.
shantrel after she suck it in her bed there is two option i did both in bad dream u have two option i did both too but it i keep going in loop so i tried not to do anything for two weeks she came to the room u have two option i choosed NO but thats it

slyslysly

Dec 5, 2017
I can't seem to progress in game always stuck in some scenes, I even started all over again but im still stuck even with the help of walkthrough its confusing, some help there guys? Nice game though, Its enjoyable.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
shantrel after she suck it in her bed there is two option i did both in bad dream u have two option i did both too but it i keep going in loop so i tried not to do anything for two weeks she came to the room u have two option i choosed NO but thats it
Check the " X" button on the map to know where Shantrel is. Double check every scenes there and make sure you see " end " at the end of a scene. Did you get the reconciliation ( shantrel stops kissing you in the kitchen and you've got to ignore her one whole week) + beating scene (skip college for a whole week and get beaten on sunday night) ?

slyslysly

Dec 5, 2017
that is what happening with me too im also stuck with lara, im stuck in jenny third question i cant get a heart end.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes